Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Inside Sales Representative (San Francisco, CA)
San Francisco , CA 94104
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Digital Shadows is fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Dallas, Frankfurt and Singapore. Our mission is to protect organizations from external digital risks across the open, deep, and dark web. We do this by providing relevant threat intelligence, context, expertise, and remediation that enables organizations and security teams to focus on their core business in the digital era. Our SearchLight service combines scalable data analytics with threat intelligence analysts to monitor for cyber threats, data leakage, reputation risks and a whole lot more. You can learn more about us at www.digitalshadows.com
or review the Forrester New Wave report where we were named the leader in Digital Risk Protection
The Inside Sales Representative will find new business opportunities and manage customer relationships. Youll be directly responsible for the expansion of our customer base in the SMB market. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable professional able to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction. San Francisco based candidate preferred but willing to consider remote candidate based on experience level.
- Actively engage with prospective new customers via phone, web conference and in-person to introduce Digital Shadows service and our value proposition
- Consistently research and prospect within your assigned territory to identify new potential customers
- Drive the entire sales process from start to finish including prospecting, opportunity identification, introductory meetings/demos, negotiation and closing
- Maintains logs of all sales calls and overall activity in CRM
- Report to management team in 1-1, team meetings and via forecasting/reporting to provide critical updates, and strategic account planning
- Minimum 2 yrs experience as an Inside Sales Representative selling enterprise services/solutions in a quota carrying role
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through negotiation and closing
- Ability to conduct demo's and customer presentations via Webex/Zoom
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Great attitude and high energy is a must
- Knowledge of current sales tools: CRM (Salesforce), Sales Intelligence (DiscoverOrg), Sales Automation (Salesloft)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- Competitive benefits package
- Salary is negotiable on, and commensurate with, experience
- Flexible working conditions and hours
- Fun, lively office environment
- Regular Company events
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.
If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com. Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.