Inside Sales Representative
Horsham , PA 19044
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company's brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional.* The best candidates have a clear understanding of sales, lead conversions, are motivated by success, have a proven record of meeting/exceeding goals and are ready to increase their income.
The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!Job Responsibilities:
* The best candidates have a clear understanding of sales, lead conversions, are motivated by success, have a proven record of meeting/exceeding goals and are ready to increase their income.
* This position is responsible for communicating with current and prospective small and mid-sized Commercial Business Customers.
* The Business Services Representative is dedicated to aggressively closing/retaining current commercial business customers.
* Meet and exceed sales quotas by generating sales from inbound calls to retain customers' products and services.
* Manage the customer relationship from initial call through the sale.
* Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
- Follow an outlined script and advertise our products via phone to interested consumers in a manner that is professional and honest.
- Work with your team members to facilitate calls, manage work flow, and minimize hold times throughout the sales process.
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for each customer you speak with.
- Research and understand our product line and be familiar with each product's function and purpose, so you can confidently up-sell our customers to compatible products.
- Maintain an organized workspace and properly file documents, updates, and product information so it is readily accessible for reference and to answer questions.
- Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
- Showcase the company's strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
- Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and personal as well as team goals for the upcoming week.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Superior listening skills
- Ability to maintain an organized and professional workspace
- Experience in customer service, sales, and/or retention
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite