Inside Sales Representative
Weatherford , TX 76086
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Simms Lumber, a Nations Best Holdings, LLC company, is seeking experienced Sales Representative candidates in our Weatherford, Texas location.
Were focused on people and relationships first and were passionate about customer service and continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that is focused on growth? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then join our growing team.
Whats It Like To Work for Nations Best?
- Teamwork: All of our positions, in all of our stores, are hands-on. We work together, whenever necessary, to ensure a positive customer experience every time, every day.
- Support: We have local resources and a Dallas Support Team to help you along the way and to partner on projects, as appropriate.
- Autonomy: We empower entrepreneurial spirit in all our associates.
- Relationships: We believe the core of our business is the relationships we build.
- Continuous Improvement: We are focused on continuous improvement, ensuring expertise and solid best practices are shared across all of our divisions and stores.
- Efficiencies: We maximize efficiency through best-in-class technology and consistent business practices nationwide.
- Growth Mindset: We are focused on long-term growth, both in our associates and the company.
- Atmosphere: This is not a suit and tie environment. We roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
- Community Service: Our divisions and associates are committed to serving and contributing to the communities in which we live and work.
- Safety: We strive to provide a work environment that is safe and healthy for all of our associates and customers. We want everyone to go home in the same condition in which they came to work that day.
What Does a Sales Representative Do?
- Build new partnership/relationships and support existing customers and contractors.
- Maintain a consistent, pleasant, customer service-oriented image to customers.
- Partner with customers to provide assistance with product selection and communicate new trends, product releases, promotions, and purchase delivery dates.
- Prepare bids and material estimates.
- Assist with accounts receivable collections.
- Prepare and input orders as necessary.
- Additional Duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college in business preferred.
- 1+ years sales experience in the building materials or construction industry preferred.
- Experience in special order doors, windows, and building materials preferred.
- Experience creating take-offs and estimates preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on a random basis.
- Results-oriented with ability to serve customers with humility and be a steward of Nations Bests values.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining adaptable and flexible.
- Strong interpersonal skills with willingness to consistently provide superior customer service skills.
Nations Best Holdings, LLC, and affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers and administer all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.