Inside Sales Representative
Keeper Security, Inc.
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Keeper Security is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
At Keeper, the Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for driving new business within an assigned geography or vertical. This is a quota carrying and revenue generating position that reports directly to our Director of Inside Sales. This role involves complex selling within a sales cycle period.
- Proactively target new customers through cold calling and lead generation campaigns by phone calls and emails
- Schedule sales meetings with new clients on a weekly basis
- Ensure all customers are on an active Keeper contract
- Build and create constant pipeline of prospect customers to scope
- Participate in cold call, role play, activities and shadow cold calls with colleagues
- Develop relationships with prospect customer contacts
- Utilize additional sales resources to target and identify new business targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com database to accurately reflect pipeline and account activity
- Facilitate proposal review process for new business opportunities
- At least 2 years of software sales experience.
- An accomplished track record of selling software into IT organizations.
- Salesforce experience.
- Web-conference demo experience.
- A track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Cyber security experience preferred.
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Experience or knowledge of the Information Security industry is highly desired
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office & Google Suite programs
- Experience working with a Customer Relationship Management tool is preferred, expertise with Salesforce.com is highly desired
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.