Inside Sales Representative
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Fluidic Analytics is an exciting, dynamic company, with headquarters in Cambridge, UK. A spin out of Cambridge University, our products and services are based on a fundamentally new technology platform that quantifies protein interactions in-solution and in complex backgrounds. This platform gives our customers access to unique insights into protein behaviour that are not accessible using other approaches. We believe that quantitative analysis of protein interactions is the next frontier in biological understanding, and that our technology is uniquely positioned to deliver lasting change in human health.
We are now expanding into the US market and so are looking for driven, results oriented and customer focused individuals who will deliver excellence, continue to grow our customer base, and contribute to the further success of our business.
As our Inside Sales Representative, you will prospect and build the pipeline to feed the US and Canada sales funnel; demonstrate the value of the Company's technology and drive sales through effective interactions with direct and indirect customers. As our first Inside Sales Rep in the United States this is a unique opportunity to contribute to our organizations growth and success and progress your career if so desired.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively contribute to achievement of overall North America annual sales plan
- Prospect, qualify and drive opportunities into sales funnel for both the instrument, consumables and services portfolio
- Nurture, develop, maintain sales opportunities and close where necessary
- Use interactions with customers and the market to assist the Marketing team in formulating sales strategies and assess their ongoing effectiveness
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to continually improve the effectiveness of lead generation activities and promo follow up, ensuring best possible chance of winning business
- Attend and contribute to internal and external scientific meetings to maintain awareness of protein analysis techniques, competitor landscape and new product opportunities
- Contribute to the maintenance of a customer relationship management database.
- Maintain and develop leading metrics and sales process
- Meet and exceed individual sales plan
You've got this covered:
- Located within easy access of our site in Woburn MA, to allow working from there as required
- Bachelor of Science, or equivalent 3 years experience in biophysics, biochemistry, chemical engineering or similar fields
- Experience working in an SME (small to medium-sized enterprise) beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in a sales role capacity; protein characterization industry experience is highly beneficial but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to build relationships both internally and with external customers
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner.
- Attention to detail ensuring all customer interactions are executed flawlessly
- Full driving license desired but not essential
- Exemplify our company guiding principles; competence, communication, integrity
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive Salary and commission plan
- 401k Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- High quality medical insurance including vision and dental
- Inclusive team environment where your contribution will truly make a difference
- Our USA Office is located in Woburn, Massachusetts
- This role reports to the Regional Sales Manager and will work closely with others in the Global Sales Team
At Fluidic Analytics we value people for who they are and the contribution they make. An Equal Employment Opportunity employer, we are committed to being a diverse and inclusive working environment where all qualified applications are welcomed regardless of gender, race, religion, age, socio-economic background, disability, sexual or gender orientation.