Comcast NBCUniversal is hiring remote Inside Sales Representatives WEB. So, why is this great job? Our REMOTE team is responsiblefor for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. This fun sales job allows you to facilitate the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers.This is a fun and fast-paced environment where you are accountable for individual results and how those impact your team.We work with straight forward tasks using our established procedures.This is a remote position but must live within a 90 minute commute of job locationto apply due to occasional in-person trainings, team buildings and onsite meetings.
AWESOME COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
Base Pay: $15.87/hour
Total target compensation (base pay plus targeted commission): $29.09/hour
Uncapped commission based on performance and potential for six-figure earnings!!
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets
MUST GO THROUGH MANDATORY TRAINING PROGRAMVirtual- Monday- Friday 8:30am until 5:00pm4 weeks of training at start
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
Benefit packages effectiveon day 1 - Eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed internet, etc.)
Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of employment
Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal Security Services (PSS)
Meet and exceed sales quotas by generating sales from inbound calls and follow-up with potential customers to sell Comcast Business Services products or services.
Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
Manage the customer relationship from initial call, through close to resolve on the first call or escalate appropriately.
Deliver best-in-class customer experience and represent Comcast Business Services in a professional and courteous manner to prospects and customers.
Keep up-to-date on product knowledge, industry information, and competitive landscape.
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Degree or equivalent
Generally,requires 1-3years related experience or sales experience
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
VIEW JOBS5/7/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-05T00:00Agfa Graphics is a leading supplier to the printing industry. All over the world, we supply sign & display companies with a range of highly productive and versatile wide-format inkjet printers and dedicated inks, in addition to workflow automation software. We also serve various industries by deploying our state-of-the-art inkjet inks in printing solutions that are integrated into existing manufacturing processes.
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
The Inside Sales Rep - Business Development is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support our field based Digital Solutions Specialists. This individual will be a highly motivated, self- starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research across various segments in the graphic communications industry including sign & display, commercial print, packaging etc. The Business Development Specialist will have a dynamic personality with highly developed communications skills with a drive to reach the specific goals and expectations for the company.
This position can be based anywhere within the North America.
The Inside Sales Rep - Business Development is responsible for initiating contact with potential and current clients to generate and qualify leads, promote the company's products and services. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including cold calling, email blasts, inbound marketing leads, working prospect lists, discovery and individual research (LinkedIn, etc). This individual must have a dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers and who takes pride in their prospecting and lead-generation sales activities. As part of the Business Development role, the individual will be an active participant in the development of new data and cleansing of existing CRM data to assist with the prospecting efforts.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Work closely with the Sales and Business Development teams and be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management owning the lead from inception through qualification and nurturing before passing it onto the applicable Digital Solution Sales Manager.
* Prospect and create leads to identify appropriate clients within the target market
* Follow prepared sales script to provide accurate information about the company and product value proposition, features and benefits. Asking relevant leading, probing questions to identify and understand customer's needs and pain points
* Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
* Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points
* Appointment generation for Sales team
* Assist with CRM database management. Record all customer, contact and asset information and activities in CRM including detailed records of outgoing and ingoing calls as well as follow up information and outcomes
* Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
* Assist with strategy, creation and implementation of current/future marketing campaigns
* Assist in the distribution and/or delivery of marketing materials
* Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
* Provide support to social media efforts
* Meet or exceed projected Business development goals
* Associates degree or equivalent experience
* Two or more years telemarketing/phone sales experience - ideally in a prospecting/lead generation role with proven track record
* Experience using CRM/sales software
* Solid knowledge of graphics communications industry, preferably in the area of wide format inkjet
* Solid knowledge of graphic communications industry and wide format inkjet products
* Ability to promote a product or service using persuasive language and techniques
* Strong consultative selling skills and proven capability to advance leads to next step in the sales process
* Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
* Fluency in English is essential, bilingual is preferred
* Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints. Patient and able to handle customer rejection
* Able to accept constructive criticism and continually improve sales techniques
* Requires flexibility, creativity, project and time management skills, business savvy and excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
* A self-motivated, persistent individual with attention to detail and focus on quality of results
* Able to flourish in a team-oriented environment.
Agfa Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Agfa is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical or mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail AccessAgfaJobs@agfa.com or call: 201-373-4010. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis."
Job Segment: Business Development, Developer, Publishing Sales, Sales Rep, Sales, Technology
VIEW JOBS5/5/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-08-03T00:00Personal development and becoming the best you is all about growth and exploring new skills and opportunities - both in and out of the office. At Accruent, we call this Grow Without Limits, and we're proud to offer each of our employees the resources, coaching and support necessary to achieve Growth Without Limits in their personal and professional lives. Explore where the path takes you.
Why you want to work for our Inside Sales team:
As a part of our inside sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first digital customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
Accruent is looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Inside Sales Rep is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target markets. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly how our software solution can address those needs. In this role, you will be working alongside field sales counterparts helping to penetrate new accounts and sell into existing accounts.
We're looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert - of our product, the target market, as well as the buyer's journey.
This position reports directly to the Director of Inside Sales and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
* Annual Revenue - Exceed your territories' quota target.
* Digital Sales Strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Leverage leading digital sales tools (e.g. SFDC, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator) to form and effectively deploy tailored account growth strategies to new and existing customers throughout the organization.
* Customer Acumen - Work closely with senior-level decision makers at global brands. Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, and the competitive landscape. Review public information for the company to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer.
* Territory and Account Leadership - You will lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and manage full sales cycles to close.
* Value Selling - Effectively articulate our value proposition to address customer's priorities and business issues. Prepare formal contracts and proposals articulating the value associated with Accruent products and services.
* Pipeline planning - Follow a focused approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline.
* Pipeline partnerships - Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, sales engineering, professional services, customer success, and marketing to drive pipeline in your defined territory.
* Accruent Solutions - Be proficient in the solution(s) Accruent has in sales pursuits.
What you bring to the table:
* A minimum of 3+ years of prior B2B software sales experience
* Experience selling into the Fortune 500, Enterprise, with Mid-Market space preferred
* Proven record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
* Technically adept in virtual sales with solution seller mindset
* Experience skillfully navigating complex organizations with multiple decision makers
* Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline and maintain a bookings forecast
* Understanding of financial terms, business processes, and value selling
* This job does not require up to travel
* This is a full-time, exempt
* Relocation will not be considered for this position.
* At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
* All job offers are contingent upon a successful background investigation and drug test.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don't believe you have the exact experience we're looking for, or your background doesn't match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.
VIEW JOBS5/10/2021 3:11:50 PM2021-08-08T15:11<p><strong>Why join our team?</strong></p><p class="ql-align-justify"><em style="color: rgb(45, 55, 72)">AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 600+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.</em></p><p><br></p><p class="ql-align-justify"><span style="color: rgb(45, 55, 72)">The </span><strong style="color: rgb(45, 55, 72)">Inside Sales Representative</strong><span style="color: rgb(45, 55, 72)"> will be critical to delivering the continued expansion and growth of the AMCS suite of products in North America. This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in taking the next step in their sales career, joining an established team in a fast-moving high-tech SaaS environment. </span></p><p class="ql-align-justify">Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative will drive sales growth of AMCS solutions and service opportunities within their assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative owns all stages of the sales cycle, from qualification to close. Critical thinking is key as the Inside Sales Representative will work directly with our customers and prospects to understand their technical and business challenges and identify ways to apply AMCS solutions to resolve those challenges.</p><p class="ql-align-justify">Demo Experience is necessary</p><p class="ql-align-justify"><br></p><p><strong>Responsibilities</strong></p><ul><li>Establish and execute a strategic growth plan for the assigned territory</li><li>Manage and drive sales pipeline to achieve and exceed assigned sales quota</li><li>Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales</li><li>Be the subject matter expert on all services and products offered by AMCS Group</li><li>Maintain frequent and strategic communication with customers, including a 90-120 post-sale analysis for upsell opportunities</li><li>Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development teams on new and upsell opportunities, including customer visits and solution demonstrations</li><li>Work with Technical and Delivery teams on solution demonstration and identifying customer requirements</li><li>Successfully transition customers from sale closed to implementation</li><li>Work with the professional services team to ensure a smooth project handover</li><li>Work as a part of a larger selling team including Business Development Representatives and Pre-Sales Engineers</li><li>Track and analyze sales activities in our sales operations platforms</li><li>Perform effective online demos to prospects</li><li>Provide feedback and solutions on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation</li><li>Other responsibilities as needed</li></ul><p><br></p><p><strong>Skills/Requirements</strong></p><ul><li>Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of inside sales/ closing experience w/ a Track record of exceeding revenue quota</li><li>Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)</li><li>Fluent in Microsoft Office applications</li><li>Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience</li><li>Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM</li><li>Driven and self-motivated</li><li>Strong analytical and problem-solving skills</li><li>Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively</li><li>Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment</li><li>Demonstrated success in closing business over the phone</li><li>Experience in lead generation and cold-calling</li><li>Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals</li><li>Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience</li><li>Industry experience is a plus</li><li>Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals</li><li>Experience of recognized sales methodologies a plus</li><li>Willingness to travel up to 20%</li></ul>Amcs GroupBostonMA
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.