Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Coastal Business Supplies, Inc., a global leader in providing printing blanks, sublimation printers, vinyl cutters, heat transfer vinyl and heat presses to clients in the personalization industry, currently seeks a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative to work at its Maryland Heights location.
- Source sales opportunities through inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Develop strong understanding of products and how they fit with client needs and requirements.
- Providing client education with regards to new product offerings and as a partner in the growth of their business
- Maintain database of prospective client information
- Closing sales and working with clients through order process
Job Skills and
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree preferred with 3+ years Inside Sales experience
- Proven track record in the ability to convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with new and current customers
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to prospective clients all day
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Eager to expand company with new sales and clients
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company products and services
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in an inbound/outbound call center with inside sales experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and CRM experience preferred
Not required, but totally a bonus if candidate possesses these extra skills:
- Knowledge of graphic design programs, including Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and/or Corel Draw
- Knowledge of the garment decorating industry
- A+ Software experience
- Coastal offers excellent benefits to full time employees including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation and an IRA option.