Inside Sales Representative (Closing Bdr)
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Finexio is simplifying the way businesses make and receive business payments by integrating electronic payments and cashflow improvement solutions directly into customers business process software.
Our vision is a world in which finance leaders only have to decide what to pay- Finexios software seamlessly handles the how and the when. Since relocating to Orlando from Silicon Valley in 2017, Finexio has attracted $30m in new investment.
Finexio simplifies accounts payable payments by eliminating all friction in payment delivery and supplier payment acceptance. Finexios comprehensive accounts payable payments as a service solution leverages proprietary analytics and robotic process automation to drive maximum conversion rates of suppliers to electronic payments. Finexios intelligent business-to-business payment network identifies, delivers and supports a variety of outbound payment methods, generating revenue and cost savings for accounts payable departments while offering complete transparency and control of the payment process.
You will be responsible for calling on CFOs of companies between $100m to $2B in revenue to generate and qualify new business from source to close. This is a HUNTER role requiring strong dedication, internal drive, and thick skin. You must have prior phone sales prospecting and closing experience and the desire to reach the next level.
- Generate new sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, emails, and other tactics
- Meet or exceed daily and weekly quotas for dials (100 daily), conversations, & sales accepted leads
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas for new customer contract signings
- Manage the entire sales process from source to close starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, needs assessment, running demos, developing proposals, and closing new business
- Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from referrals, partnerships, website, email marketing campaigns, linkedin, and online trade shows to qualify the lead and set introductory sales appointments
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within salesforce
- Capture important prospect data through probing questions and document in salesforce
- Nurture cooperative relationships with Sales, Product, and Marketing teams
- Generate high quality leads that result in a high percentage of conversion to Closed / Won Revenue.
- Effectively coordinate and prioritize daily activities
- Overcome high level objections and qualify leads appropriately
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B sales or telesales position
- Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Must be proactive, ambitious, curious, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, conscientious and honest
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge or experience with software sales or financial services sales preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Prior experience with salesforce strongly preferred
- Prior experience with hubspot preferred
Working at Finexio:
- Culture that emphasizes the following key differentiators;
- Dynamic, rapidly expanding market for our products and services.
- Clients first
- Data based decision making
- An organization that is built for speed
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast paced environment with payment industry leaders
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- 70% paid medical, dental and vision starting on your first day.
- Flexible vacation policy work with your manager to schedule time off.
- Weekly company meetings opportunity to interact with the Leadership Team to grow and learn.