Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Inside Sales Representative- Buffalo Grove
Computer Aided Technology
Buffalo Grove , IL 60089
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative with a strong work ethic, willing to learn, and a desire to be a top producer!
This position will be in
Buffalo Grove, IL.
The Inside Sales Representative will provide support to the Business Development Team. This is an entry level position where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience. You will learn pipeline building activities; sales process and will be educated on the core products CATI represents. As your skills set and knowledge grows, you will have the opportunity to earn a sales territory and be responsible for managing and maintaining a sales quota for CATI products, services, and other ancillary products.
- Target new business opportunities by building relationships, pursuing referrals, and conducting research to identify qualified B2B sales leads for the Sales Team.
- Engage with existing customers to determine additional needs.
- Cold calling, tracking and qualifying leads, and proactive contact of new and existing customers.
- Schedule appointments for qualified opportunities.
- Document daily activities including call notes, opportunities, and scheduled appointments.
- Research customer needs and convey to sales team.
- Respond to requests from customers for information.
- Re-qualify leads from marketing events, trade shows, and other activities.
- Work closely with Marketing, Account Managers, and Business Development Managers to meet the needs of customers.
- Present weekly activity to manager and sales management.
- Learn and understand product and service offerings. Achieve SolidWorks Certifications: Certified SolidWorks Associate (CSWA), Certified SolidWorks Prospecting Specialist (CSPS), Certified SolidWorks Account Management Expert (CSAME).
- 4-year degree, Mechanical Engineering Degree or Business Degree preferred
- 0-2 years experience in inbound/outbound inside sales position with technology sales, preferably to product development and manufacturing organizations
- Highly motivated and results oriented, not afraid to fail or succeed
- Must be customer focused and service oriented
- Ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with teams
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Proficient problem solving and analytical ability
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and education. Complete benefits package available.