Inside Sales - Member Relationship Specialist
Chelmsford , MA 01824
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our Member Relationship Specialists are primarily responsible for member outreach using online account and loan channels to secure and welcome new members, retain existing members, and successfully present and cross sell credit union products and services.
- Place outbound sales calls to members and potential members to welcome/solidify/retain credit union memberships. Utilize reports including but not limited to, approved not booked loans, post-closed loans, online incomplete and follow up queues, specialized loan queues, closed memberships, and inactive member accounts.
- Receive, review, verify validity, scan, upload supporting membership and loan documentation delivered through managed electronic portals, queues or other avenues of receipt.
- Complete phone contact with members/potential members to review validity and details of requested products, payment/direct deposit information, and to review applicable cross-sell opportunities identified. Provide insight into credit improvement or maintenance based on credit report details during calls.
- Open new memberships, transaction accounts, loan applications, cross sell products/services within policies, procedures and established regulations.
- Develop call back/email/follow-up schedule for new member/loan experience.
- Mentor others to develop and/or maintain expert level membership/account/loan sales and communication skills and knowledge.
- Attend business development events as requested.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- Adhere to all local, state, and federal laws/regulatory requirements as related to functional areas including the Patriot Act, Truth in Lending, Reg B, Reg Z, and Bank Secrecy Act.
- Follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SARs when applicable and completing annual training.
- Submit monthly sales reports
- Adept at utilizing most current technology and software to process member/account/ loan requests. At ease with learning new technologies.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent member service.
- Able to positively influence financial behaviors in members to improve credit and financial standing.
- Able to present cross-sell opportunities and successfully close in a timely manner.
- Previous sales or retail experience required.
- Able to work remotely outside of Credit Union offices on an as-needed basis.
- Able to work varied shifts Monday through Saturday.
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- High motivation
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Strong team-player
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Life and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health & Dependent Care Expenses
- Fun location with GYM, subsidized cafeteria, walking and bike trail, game room, fire pit & more!
- Career Planning
USALLIANCE Federal Credit Union, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, values and supports the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.