Inside Sales Manager - Startup Outbound Telesales Call Center
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33301
Posted 2 weeks ago
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. Right now, we're seeking an Inside Sales Manager founding member with a hands-on, heads-down mentality to join our North American sales team in helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs. This is a dynamic and fast-moving start-up environment where you must be 100% committed and add immediate value displaying perseverance, problem solving, action-oriented results that result in Partner and job-seeker satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives. You would be complemented by a UK-based, entrepreneurial and disruptive culture that works with the best and the brightest in the business movers and shakers whore all hands-on deck for success.
The Inside Sale Manager will be high-potential fast-track leader responsible for product sales by building the Inside Sales Call Center function from the ground up. Reporting to the VP of North America, you will use your strong relationships within the talent acquisition advertising industry and established history of building new teams to drive exceptional revenue growth. In doing so, you will become the product and market expert in advising our Direct and Staffing clients regarding their advertising choices and cost per click / pay for performance budgets.
To be successful as Adzunas Inside Sales Manager, you must have strong history of both inside sales management AND start-up / early stage call center creation. Then, you will generate revenue for Adzuna through deep understanding of our Direct and Staffing Clients business models, the marketplace factors affecting their budget choices and high-volume virtual selling activity. This is a roll-up-your-sleeves appointment for a founder-mentality entrepreneur wanting to put their thumbprint on something original. This position is located in South Florida with our North American Sales VP, and relocation will be considered for the right candidate.
- Have a complete understanding of Adzunas sales proposition; products and services to enable all customers needs to be serviced
- Report back any competitive information / sales trends from your client base
- Liaise closely with headquarter resources to ensure quality onboarding and campaign execution
- Demonstrated leadership capability to lead, manage through change, problem solving, processes and driven by results
- Excellent understanding of Customer, Business Intelligence and Industry trends
- Strong Business & Financial Acumen in understanding the needs and priorities of the broader business and use of metrics/numbers to gauge growth
- Demonstrated track record as a champion in prospecting, acquiring, retaining, and coaching a diverse pipeline of Fortune 1000 clients
- Stakeholder engagement; which includes communicating, influencing, and providing comprehensive solutions
- Both a competitive and team player. This individual speaks to results yet gives credit to the team.
- Excellent punctuality, proven strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Developing new accounts and upsell existing clients to generate market leading revenue growth
- Exceed call, meeting, demo and proposal KPIs as set by the Sales Leader
- Set up face to face visits for outside sales with direct clients to establish Adzuna as a credible alternative to their existing methods
- Run phone and virtual product demonstrations
- Prospect and qualify potential clients/leads and senior level decision makers
- Respond efficiently to new business inquiries and follow the sales process
- Qualifying leads to identify appropriate channel for sales process
- Maintain a high conversion rate by following an effective communications plan
- Capture key information for all calls and record accurately on CRM system
- Provide accurate feedback on data from sales interactions
We don't like to put people in boxes, but you're must be able to demonstrate much of the below:
- Significant Inside Sales management experience (at least four to six years), building and managing newly formed teams in a high-growth environment
- Leader / Player - you love being a Sales Manager, but can thrive at individual contributor-ship.
- Previous success in a targeted B2B Sales Role, ideally into the Talent Acquisition industry
- Thorough understanding of the factors to sell pay-for-performance solutions in a competitive digital marketplace
- Documented history of achieving financial targets and successful negotiations, as well as leading your teams to the same
- Excellent rapport builder/ people skills, establishing strong relationships
- Strong telephone and virtual presentation sales skills
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills, particularly telephone skills
- Experience working with Zoho or a similar CRM
- Work from South Florida office. Remote is not an option for this role.
- Bachelors degree or commensurate experience
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Ability to travel up to 15%, sometimes Internationally.
- This is a fast-track to leadership role. You will be co-building the Inside Sales function with the VP, on a trajectory to become the leader and hiring manager
- Work with Founders at fully funded start-up with growth rate that is through the roof!
- Market-competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Generous PTO and Holiday plan
- 401 (K) plan and opportunity to participate on our Stock Options program
- Relaxed, European culture with a casual dress code
- Training and travel opportunities
- Regular happy hours and team celebrations
- Online store discounts and lots more!
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month across 16 countries that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites, so our users don't have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market - like our unique AI tool ValueMyResume - we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna was founded in the UK in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, former eBay executives, and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Smedvig Capital, Passion Capital, LocalGlobe and Index Ventures.
Adzunas mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job. We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep America working.
You can read more here: