Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Inside Sales Manager - Orlando, FL
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Orlandos fastest growing payment technology company!
Fattmerchant is a flat-rate payment technology company providing innovative technology to streamline businesses and simplify payments with unlimited processing and no contract. With a full line of solutions for any business type, businesses are empowered to pick a plan that works best for their needs. True transparency. No strings attached.
Fattmerchant is committed to exceeding expectations with the best damn service in all aspects of our organization. We strive to gain the trust and respect of our customers and pride ourselves on delivering efficient and dedicated service. As part of our team, we hope you will discover that the pursuit of excellence will be both professionally and personally rewarding.
Do you practice servant leadership? Do you build sales processes to drive growth strategies? Can you translate your previous sales successes into coaching opportunities? Great! You could be the perfect candidate for our Director of Sales role!
With our latest Series C round of funding, Fattmerchant is growing faster than ever. To support our rapidly expanding sales team and infrastructure, were now searching for an Inside Sales Manager to coach, train, optimize, lead, and drive efficiency around our inside sales team.
The Inside Sales Manager will be directly responsible for a team of 6-15 Inside Sales Representatives aka Payment Consultants, while driving customer acquisition and revenue growth. You will be responsible for leading the sales team and executing all key growth sales strategies through effective contact and deal management, negotiation and closing strategies, on-going sales coaching. You will be measured on conversion rates, customer growth, revenue growth, and total margin.
Here, you will have the opportunity to:
- You will act as a Servant Leader to the sales team, supporting them in key areas that will drive them to succeed
- Gain a strong understanding of the payment processing space, Underwriting & Risk processes and guidelines, and Hubspot CRM operations
- Conduct weekly individual pipeline reviews to assist with deal management and present accurate forecasting metrics
- Continuously optimize Fattmerchant sales processes:
- Drive accountability around existing sales processes with task management, contact follow-up, and pipeline management
- Manage Inbound-Lead & Round-Robin Processes
- Manage Hubspot fields and maintain data integrity
- Conduct KPI audits to drive efficiency
- Create and monitor Hubspot reports & dashboards to identify highlights and challenges
- Grow, learn, and earn in your professional sales leadership career!
- Strong familiarity and utilization of CRM systems, primarily with Hubspot and Salesforce
- 3-5 years experience within a Sales Leadership capacity
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work within team, cross-departmentally, and customer-facing
- Strong work ethic to exceed expectations and goals
- Strong attention to detail & organizational effectiveness
- Previous sales success in a solution-based sales environment
- Understanding of the Payment Processing space is a big plus.
- Collaborative attitude with a focus on We and not on Me
- Exhibit leadership core values of Trust, Empathy, and Understanding
- Ability to work under pressure in fast-paced environment with aggressive company and individual goals
- Effective use of Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solution-oriented with the ability to think strategically, creatively, critically in decision-making
- Culture Fit. Someone who exhibits the core values of positive, supportive, optimistic, ambitious, passionate, proactive, honest, charismatic, well-rounded, articulate, autonomous, innovative, and has an insatiable appetite for success and snacks.
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- 4% 401K Match
- Conference & Continuing Education Coverage
- Team Building Events/Opportunities
- Free Downtown Parking
- Performance & Incentive Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (14 days per year + 7 paid holidays)
- Free snacks + beer!