This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a talented and team-oriented Estimator that thrives in a fast-paced, long sales-cycle environment. You must be comfortable with the technical nature of our products, experience in the building products/construction industry is preferred.
Structureworks sells pergolas and other outdoor structures that are designed and manufactured at our Fredericksburg, VA factory. This position works in a consultative sales capacity, designing and selling our structures through email and over the phone. You will be working with contractors, architects, and other design professionals across North America to find the best product and design for their residential and commercial projects.
- Lead Intake & Processing
- Quoting- Work with potential customers to understand their needs for a project, advise on best product selection, and advance opportunity to design/quoting stage.
- Opportunity/Pipeline Management- Manage and review opportunities by proactively communicating with potential customers to ensure we are doing everything we can to provide them with a solution they can and want to purchase.
- Sales Order Processing- Convert quotes to orders and ensure all needed information is collected from the customer and our fulfillment process is communicated to customer.
- Customer Support- Assist customers post-sale with basic order updates and technical/installation advice
- Work with Marketing staff to improve and help create content based on sales experiences
- Must be hardworking and customer-service oriented
- Able to contribute to a positive work environment and develop good working relationships with others
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience in consultative sales
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to speak professionally and with confidence about building products and construction techniques
- Ability to read complex construction specification and plan documents
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in our dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- 4-year college degree or equivalent in related field, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Compensation is base salary plus performance incentives
- Health Benefits, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k with employer match