Inside Sales Coordinator
Emergency Vehicle Group, Inc.
Anaheim , CA 92806
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a highly detailed and organized Inside Sales Coordinator with a high mechanical aptitude and technical ability. The Inside Sales Coordinator will develop detailed specifications for emergency, fire and ambulance vehicles and will manage various related functions, including revisions, change orders, etc.
They will liaise between the sales team and manufacturers to ensure the customers needs are met through writing detailed specifications and review of design drawings.
Our ideal candidate has an extremely high mechanical aptitude, strong organizational skills and can manage multiple projects at a time. Prior experience in related fields is a plus.
- Learn the products and services offered, including industry specific sales terms in a highly detailed manner.
- Create and revise detailed fire truck and ambulance specifications utilizing proprietary quoting tools and other sources.
- Coordinate with internal sales force, apparatus manufacturers, industry representatives, and customers to provide cost-effective and functional solutions
- Utilize mechanical aptitude and spatial relationship skills to translate sales drawings and spoken words into technical specifications
- Provide direction to manufacturers and staff regarding relevant contract provisions of projects
- Administer and supervise contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of projects
- Resolve discrepancies and confer with manufacturers and other stakeholders concerning project issues and specification compliance
- Utilize MS Office products, CRM and ERP system at a moderate to high level of skill
- Conduct special projects or other duties as assigned
- Technical writing principles and practices as they relate to emergency apparatus specifications
- Project management skills
- Clean driving record
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to quickly become familiar with guidelines and governing regulations of the National Fire Protection Association (1901, 1917, others), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (as related to emergency apparatus), Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, (FMVSS), Fire Apparatus Manufacturers Association, and other entities
- Principles and procedures of contract administration
- Purchasing and accounting activities
- Prior experience with fire apparatus, ambulances or specialty vehicles is a plus
- Work independently on multiple projects with tight timelines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven