Inside Sales Consultant | Client Coordinator
Starwood Med Spa
Frisco , TX 75033
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Starwood Med Spa is a fast growing Medical Spa with two locations in Frisco and Plano. We are looking for experienced Med Spa Inside Sales Consultant | Client Coordinator that is customer service oriented, dependable, organized, and loves the industry. Skin Consultants provide exceptional customer relationships with clients. This is a inside sales positon with no cold calling. As a Sales Consultant | Client Coordinator, you will have opportunity to work with exceptional team of professionals in an industy - leading medical asthetics company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Intiate Sales process by scheduling appointments with warm leads; conduct inital consultation; describe services and skincare products with an expert knowledge base.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential patient, explain products and services; overcome objections; prepare financing with lenders such are GreenySky and Care Credit.
- Upgrading | expanding slaes with existing clientele by introdcuing new services.
- Creating client retention by upselling additional services.
- Recommending new products and services by evaluating current treatment plan with patients.
- Managing front desk duties such as answering multiple phone lines and schedule appointments.
- Contact and follow up on new potential clients provided on a daily basis, inside sales only, no cold calling required.
- Meet and exceed daily company sales metrics by having effecient work ethics, a self-starter mindset, utizling company tools.
- Completing Admistrative tasks required to process sales.
- Create electronic Data entry.
- Check email/answer emails/ Filing.
- Front Desk duties and other special projects delegated by management.
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals.
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy to the company.
- MED SPA SALES
- College degree or relevant work expereince
- Microsoft office suite of products
- Familiar with Apple products
- Proven Sales ability
- Familiar with MBO software
- CRM systems
- Social Media marketing experience preffered
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Able to multi-task
- Effectively implement sales techniques and strategies
- Very organized and well groomed
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have a flexible schedule
Perfreed Education | Expereince
- Prior Sales Experience is strongly perferred with a demonstrated history of success
- Previous phone sales expereince is a plus
- Medical Spa expereince is required
- Bilingual (english and spanish) considered a plus
Able to stand or sit for up to 8 hours. Able to lift 20 lbs or more
This position is primarly located in the assigned office. Some local travel may be required.