Inside Sales BDR Team Player Coach
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Finexio simplifies accounts payable payments by eliminating all friction in payment delivery and supplier payment acceptance. Finexios comprehensive accounts payable payments as a service solution leverages proprietary analytics and robotic process automation to drive maximum conversion rates of suppliers to electronic payments. Finexios intelligent business-to-business payment network identifies, delivers and supports a variety of outbound payment methods, generating revenue and cost savings for accounts payable departments while offering complete transparency and control of the payment process.
You will be responsible for calling on CFOs of companies between $100m to $2B in revenue to generate and qualify new leads for outside sales reps. This is a HUNTER role requiring strong dedication, internal drive, and thick skin. You must have prior phone sales experience and the desire to reach the next level. In addition, this role is responsible for supervising the inside sales team in a player coach capacity. In addition to carrying a quota, your success will be tied to driving performance of your team mates.
- Generate new sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, emails, and linkedin outreach
- Reach or exceed daily and weekly quotas for dials, conversations, & sales accepted leads
- Manage the lead generation process, starting with initial contact, lead nurturing and lead qualification, and ending with the transition of qualified leads to the Sales team to own and close
- Coach and be accountable for the activity and results of a three person team of inside business development reps
- Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from the website, email marketing campaigns, trade shows and other sources to qualify the lead and set introductory sales appointments
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities through salesforce
- Capture important prospect data through probing questions and document in salesforce
- Nurture cooperative relationships with Sales, Product, and Executive team
- Generate high quality leads that result in a high percentage of conversion to Closed / Won Revenue.
- Effectively coordinate and prioritize daily activities
- Overcome high level objections and qualify leads appropriately
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of experience in a B2B sales, lead generation or telesales position
- 1+ year experience in sales management role
- Ability to present him/herself professionally through exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Must be proactive, ambitious, curious, motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, conscientious and honest
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge or experience with software sales or financial services sales preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Culture that emphasizes the following key differentiators;
- Dynamic, rapidly expanding market for our products and services.
- Clients first
- Data based decision making
- An organization that is built for speed
What We Offer:
- The chance to work in a fast paced environment with payment industry leaders
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- 70% paid medical, dental and vision starting on your first day.
- Flexible vacation policy work with your manager to schedule time off.
- Weekly company meetings opportunity to interact with the Leadership Team to grow and learn.