Inside Sales Associate
United Water Works, Inc.
Santa Ana , CA 92705
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a full time, experienced, inside sales associate to assist in managing accounts and supporting our outside sales team. We are looking for A players who thrive in a winning environment and have a "can do" attitude. The ideal candidate must have water works industry experience and be very familiar with our suppliers, products and pricing to effectively quote and manage projects.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will work hand-in-hand with Outside Sales Associates to meet the needs of our customers by:
- Preparing and submitting timely, accurate, and competitive quotes
- Accurately and efficiently entering orders into company systems to meet customer needs
- Promptly responding to all customer inquiries and resolving all customer issues when they arise
- Coordinating inventory needs with the warehouse and purchasing to ensure on-time deliveries and proper inventory levels needed to fulfil current orders
- Scheduling timely and complete shipments of material by tracking open sales orders and taking action as needed to meet customer expectations
- Providing feedback on overall customer satisfaction based on customer comments and insight provided from follow up calls with customers
- Developing relationships with existing customers so that the company has a good pulse of the needs and plans of our customers
- Being part of a team that supports one another so that we all get our jobs done, keep our customers happy, and have some fun along the way
Performance MetricsMaintain and grow sales volume of existing accountsMaintain and grow profit of existing accounts
CompetenciesProblem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.Cost Consciousness- Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Conserves company resources.Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
Requirements3 years of water works industry experience a must Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and a CRM systemPossess strong daily sales habitsEntrepreneurial spiritPossess great customer service skills
- Health insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation pay
- Sick Pay
- Paid holidays