Inside Sales Associate
Charlotte , NC 28202
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Inside Sales Associate role in the Kemper Preferred Insurance Department, you will serve as a sales support to the Inside Sales Team. This position will have open and effective channels of communication between the Inside Sales Executives as well as the Agency Account Managers among other departments. As an Inside Sales Associate, you will assist the Inside Sales Executives in conjunction with the Agency Account Managers with resolving issues and answering questions regarding policy administration and claims; track and ensure resolution of reported issues; and, work with management to develop solutions to the underlying agency issues.
- With significant guidance from Management and other experienced team members in learning Kemper products, gains insights and drives new business sales and policy retention by persuasively promoting the benefits of the Kemper value proposition for applicable Kemper lines in their territory including preferred auto and home as a means to increase top line revenue.
- Responds to agent phone calls and email on all aspects of the business and is required to respond quickly and steer agencies through any problem resolution process; relies on others to help navigate through who to contact and the best process for getting issue resolution. More reactivity than proactive issue foresight.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the different states and/or regions within the assigned territory.
- Serves as a support role for both the Inside Sales Executives and Agency Account Managers who manage an assigned territory: assist in trainings, troubleshooting agency issues, coordination with field/inside executives on sale strategies & tactics, maintains consistent communication and assist with any needs as required.
- Conduct need assessments; compare our products/services to help build agent relationships.
- Provide all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- 1+ years of experience in the insurance industry required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a logical problem solver.
- Good organizational, time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to interpret statistical data from company reports and build action plans around the insights obtained from the data.
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.