Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Inpatient Care Coordinator
First Match Services, Inc.
McAllen , TX 78501
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for an Inpatient Care Coordinator who is an excellent communicator and someone who thrives when making a positive impact on patients lives? Someone who is a people-person and canbuilding strong relationships with others.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
In this position you will serve as the communication link between patients and healthcare professionals. Youll identify the appropriate post-acute care (PAC) setting to make sure that the patient receives the best healthcare services and ensuring a smooth and efficient delivery of care. Youll also be working with the patients family to offer support and information throughout the process.
You will be a part of a team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If youre looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, this may be the perfect for for you.
TOP ATTRACTIONS FOR THIS POSITION
- Opportunity to make a difference to patients
- Full benefits package available
- The Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (SICC) plays an integral role in optimizing the patients recovery journey.
- Registered Clinician is a requirement with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials
- Current active unrestricted clinical license required
- At least 1 year min of recent skilled nursing facility (SNF) experience
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred
- Case Management experience with CCM preferred
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL NEED...
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Independent problem identification/resolution and decision making skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to prioritize, plan, and handle multiple tasks/demands simultaneously
- Team player
- Ability to travel in a local or regional market depending upon facility alignment
- Ability to establish a home office work space