Communication Service For The Deaf
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Innovation Strategist collaborates with, engages, provides operational support and helps scale Business Partners selected via the CSD Social Venture Fund (SVF), as well as leads diverse projects that build a robust pipeline and network of potential business partners for future investment. The Innovation Strategist will work with the Chief Innovation Officer and other senior stakeholders to assemble and cultivate a cross-disciplined team from both inside and outside the organization to act as the SVF incubation unit. The Innovation Strategist will naturally take a project management approach and will also establish processes for running the team and for measuring and delivering on the Incubators roadmap.
- Leads the evaluation of new or emerging products and services that can drive value for CSD Social Venture Fund and its mission
- Partners with the Chief Innovation Officer to establish and socialize a model for evaluation criteria of innovation initiatives
- Leads, consults and supports SVF funded Companies to coach, drive and to help execute on their marketing & growth strategy
- Evaluates and maintains a breadth of knowledge of the full competitive landscape across technology and marketing solutions
- Leads the cross-functional team of internal and external stakeholders supporting CSDs Social Venture Fund
- Proactively creates, documents and manages repeatable approaches and processes to support SVF funded companies
- Guides and consults with SVF funding companies on choosing in accordance with companies trade/industry which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance indicators) to focus on
- Develops and translates new ideas and innovative solutions to problems for SVF funded Companies
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Organization Development or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Three years of professional experience in sales or account management
- Ability to communicate effectively using American Sign Language
CSD offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees. For a full list of benefits and perks, please visit the career page.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and drug free and tobacco free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.