Infusion Nurse (Rn)
Dallas , TX 75230
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is currently hiring for a full-time Infusion Nurse (RN). This is in a small outpatient infusion suite. This role is a great fit for RN candidates with 2+ years of RN experience, preferably in infusion or critical care. Our ideal RN candidate will be comfortable working alone and available to work weekends as needed. Apply today for immediate consideration!13 week contract.Infusion Nurse Position Details:
Infusion Nurse Responsibilities:
- Starts ASAP!
- Full-time contract opportunity!
- Monday-Friday, day shift with some weekends
- Home Infusion setting!
- $75K+ annually, DOE
Infusion Nurse Requirements:
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- PIV and Central line care and access
- Patient teaching and/or instructions of medication and disease process
- Medication preparation and administration
- Patient safety, monitoring, and follow-up
- Coordination of care with other disciplines
- Manage the nursing functions of the site
- 2+ years experience as an RN
- Active RN license in related state, required
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!EEO StatementJackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.Salary commensurate with experience.