Infrastructure Project Manager
Atlanta , Georgia 30319
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Infrastructure Project Manager Alpharetta, Georgia Contract Opportunity What are we looking for?
An experienced Infrastructure Project Manager with a strong understanding of network and systems infrastructure (ITIL), has managed and lead data center migrations as well as migrations to the cloud (Azure).
It is extremely important that you can manage vendors and hold them accountable. You will report to the IT Program, Portfolio and Project Management Leader.
As the Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing part of IT Infrastructure projects. Identify project deliverable, develop project scope and manage resources and activities to ensure project deliverable are met on time and within budget.
If you are a self-starter, who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high energy environment we want to talk to you!Qualifications & Experience
How will you make an impact?
- 3-6 years of experience managing IT Infrastructure projects
- Experience managing IT Infrastructure projects in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Center (Windows & Linux, Storage Refresh, Access Control, SQL, File Servers)
- Database: Oracle upgrades, DB2
- Network: Firewalls, Voice, Switches, Routers
- Client Services: Desktop Support, End User Computing, Mobility
- Interfaces with internal and external project team members and management teams
- Microsoft Active Directory, 0365, SQL Servers, Windows Servers and Clients, Windows OS Upgrades, NAS/SAN Storage, Data Networking, Oracle, ERP, Wireless, Enterprise Releases, Cloud, Cisco, Security, VMWare
- Proven experience managing multiple, concurrent, technical projects
- PMP/PMI certification is strongly preferred
- Partner closely with Infrastructure teams, understanding their plans and initiatives
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, work with the team to maintain/update schedules, integrate project plans into other release schedules and work with teams to resolve discrepancies among schedules and availability conflicts with resources
- Strong understanding of current infrastructure concepts with the proven ability to implement servers, VMware, SANs, Networks, Data Centers and Monitoring in an ITIL environment
- Manage deliverable estimation process, resource allocation and efficient utilization; negotiate resource conflicts with other project managers or resource managers as appropriate
- Report accurate status and process delivery monitoring through the phases of the Solution Delivery Management process
- Provide effective day-to-day project management of multiple IT Infrastructure related to projects