Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Infrastructure Account Executive N. VA
Technology Search Consultants, Inc.
Herndon , VA 20170
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client engineers transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. Their partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturerskeeps them immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Account Executive you will increase our client's revenue and market presence through effective selling into large existing Enterprise clients and targeted customers.
You will achieve growth objectives through expanding existing business, expanded account penetration & relationship building. You will evaluate customers needs, and lead a team to develop solutions from concept to implementation.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.Job Responsibilities:
- Achieve growth objectives through prospecting, and relationship building with Commercial/Mid-tier and Enterprise clients in N. Virginia.
- Qualify business opportunities by identifying scope of projects and initiatives, decision makers, stakeholders, and overall scope of opportunity
- Develop new relationships within IT, Business Units, and Procurement.
- Expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory
- Establish and maintain manufacturer/partner relationships to develop joint sales opportunities
- Develop and implement a quarterly account marketing plan
- Provide monthly forecast and quarterly reviews for assigned territory
- Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- 30% business travel is required
- Reside in local sales area
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify, penetrate, and close new accounts
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and time management skills
- Possess deep multi-product knowledge in breadth and depth
- Proven ability to leverage subject matter experts to further the sales process
- Established record of success in sales
- Work well independently
Education and Experience:
- Proven success selling to Managed Accounts at the CXO and VP level
- BA/BS in Business, Management, Computer Science or Engineering fields preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience includes selling technology solutions including wireless, security, IP Telephony, software, etc.
- VAR or OEM commercial sales experience preferred.