Infotainment Platform Senior Software Engineer
Santa Clara , CA 95050
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
CIeNET is a leading global technical consulting, software engineering, and technical solutions provider.
Our team is working on design, development and maintenance of next-generation best-in-class automotive infotainment systems based on Android for a leading automobile manufacturer and looking for experienced engineers with extensive software development background in developing RTOS or Android based software solutions.
Candidate will play a key role in our global software team that works on architecture, design, development, integration, and testing of software modules in various embedded and real-time systems including mobile devices, IoT devices, automotive components and other systems.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and integrate Linux and Android components into an RTOS based infotainment software.
- Contribute to technical discussion and defect analysis with various technical teams.
- Perform complex design analysis across multiple components
- Provide work estimate project milestone planning
- Be responsible for the complete SDLC , including requirements analysis, design, development, code review, integration, and maintenance of the infotainment software.
- Follow agile SDLC process where quality comes first and ensure that the designed solutions conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security.
- Work on multiple release branches in parallel with competing priorities and across multiple geographical teams
- Work on new feature development, existing feature maintenance and bug fixes
- Collaborate with team members in software development activities using the Scrum/Agile development process.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant software development in the industry
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field required
- Strong background in Android native and Java framework is desirable
- Experience bring up new hardware and development boards
- System performance profiling, analysis and optimization experience in Linux, Android or RTOS a plus
- Strong programming experience in C, C++ and scripting languages like Shell, Python
- Experience working in Agile software development process
- Experience with various software configuration, build, test and debug tools
- Test driven development experience and experience with unit test frameworks
- Excellent communication skills needed - including verbal communication, technical writing, organizational , and interpersonal
- Experience working with global teams and communication skills to work in a geographically and culturally diverse team is desired
- Prior experience with vehicle infotainment, telematics or navigation systems a plus
CIeNET is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. However only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Reference and/or background check may be conducted with candidates permission.
- Full-time salaried position
- Excellent Health Benefits
- PTO and Sick Leave
- 401K Matching
- Must be able to pass a background check