Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Information Technology Administrator
New York , NY 10001
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry. We use neuroscience-based assessments and machine learning algorithms to match candidates to jobs and companies where they are most likely to succeed. We're leading the charge in an evolving industry and growing our team to support the mission of using data to unleash humanity's full potential, as well as remove bias from hiring.
As an Information Technology & Security Administrator, you will report directly to our CISO, and will work closely with various internal teams.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee installation, configuration, upgrades, and maintenance of workstation operating system and apps
- Provide day-to-day operational support of the end user community; monitor and respond to hardware and software incidents, tickets or service requests.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve end user hardware and software issues
- Oversee access control, secure configuration, maintenance, and periodic auditing of assets, including 3rd party cloud-based apps used by various departments across the company
- Ensure system and user adherence to enterprise-wide information security policies and best practices
- Design, implement, and validate effective processes and tools
- Define and implement best-practices, and train others to understand them
- Identify problems, diagnosing the core issues, designing solutions, and implementing them
- Implement effective and efficient user provisioning/de-provisioning processes and role-based access controls for assets, including various 3rd party applications
- Assist in periodic auditing of systems and controls
- Monitor and remediate security threats on end-user devices
- Document and train others on information technology procedures and guidelines
- At least 3 years of full-time work experience in an IT Administrative or related role
- Solid understanding of the IT Service Management frameworks (ISO 27000 & ITIL 2011)
- General understanding of Information Security management best practices (ISO 27001/27002 is a plus)
- Extensive experience with macOS ecosystem and Mobile Device Management tools (JAMF Pro/Casper Suite a plus)
- Experience managing, configuring, and administering a breadth of cloud-based SaaS applications
- Experience managing users via cloud-based identity providers (e.g. Okta, JumpCloud)
- Experience writing and documenting effective policies for IT management, as well as implementing them
- Good communication skills including ability to present technical subjects to non-technical audiences
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate in a team setting, as well as work independently
- Experience working in an enterprise SaaS startup a plus