Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Information Systems Security Officer (Ts/Sci W/Full Poly Required)
Access Talent Today, LLC
Hanover , MD 21076
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The successful candidate will provide implementation and management of IT security related projects for a large intelligence agency near Fort Meade, MD.
The successful candidate will perform the duties of an Information Systems Security Officer / Manager such as:
- Reviewing and advising management about proposed Information Systems Security (ISS) plans and policies
- Promoting and enforcing information systems security policies within their assigned area of responsibility
- Proactively maintaining communications with DAOs regarding changes to the IS that could impact the IS certification and accreditation
- Reporting computer incidents in accordance with customer policy and procedures for handling computer security incidents.
- The successful candidate will provide analysis of current business processes and help to formulate continuous improvement initiatives for the C&A and Continuous Monitoring processes
- Devise metrics for collecting data to evaluate the performance of ISS processes.
- 3 to 5 years directly related IA experience
- A current TS/SCI Security Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph.
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Good communications skills