Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Information Systems Architect
Raleigh , NC 27607
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Information System Security Architect
- Raleigh/Morrisville, NC - Local candidates only
- W2, long term assignment
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance - US Citizen
- Lead security architecture/design analysis and reviews for external facing web applications throughout the company, including cloud and mobile
- Identify and categorize website / web technology exploitation & abuse vectors
- Function as point of contact for product teams on application security, and site abuse prevention
- Consult on security architectures related to web applications, and mobile/cloud computing
- Work with security architects and ISSOs on new projects and threat vectors mitigation strategies
- Help guide security requirements and objectives for product features
- Work with stakeholders to implement, maintain, and troubleshoot eCommerce protection and monitoring technologies across applications ensuring peak performance, availability and low occurrence of false positives.
- Work closely with application development groups to assess future applications and / or enhancements to identify abuse vectors.
- Monitor and interpret traffic analytics to identify malicious traffic, performance and availability issues.
- Analyze and interpret raw data using Splunk and other analytic tools to and statistical techniques to identify trends and patterns and provide ongoing insight and visibility to management.
- Provide ongoing support to existing monitoring capabilities and data collection systems.
- Provide development support for the expansion and implementation of new systems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across a broad customer.
- Help to develop and document procedural guides, SOPs, and process flows for the functions performed
- Contributing to the development of re-engineering methods to improve processes, reduce risks, increase controls and/or increase customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced technical expertise with managing and operating large eCommerce websites
- Experience in various aspects of application security, such as security architecture analysis/reviews, threat modeling, and security testing
- Strong knowledge of and experiences with Windows, Linux and Mainframe platforms
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience working in a fast paced complex system
- Experience in a very large enterprise environment
- Experience communicating and presenting to executive level management
- Understanding of working with a complex networks
10+ years of related experience in cyber security and NIST standards along with 5+ years of technical writing .EDUCATION:
Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and twelve to fifteen years of experience or Masters degree and ten to twelve years of related experience or PhD and eight to nine years of related experience.CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CISSP-ISSMP preferred
- Candidates must have all required skills/experience to be considered.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen
- Candidates need Public Trust Clearance
- Locations: Raleigh/Morrisville, NC