Information System Security Engineer With Active Secret Clearance
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Hanscom Afb , MA 01731
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Intermedia Group, a Defense and Intelligence Community Staffing firm has a client-based opening for the following:TITLE: Information System Security Engineer with active Secret ClearanceLOCATION: Hanscom Air Force Base (zip 01731)CLEARANCE: Active DoD Secret clearance.
We are seeking an Information System Security Engineer (ISSE) to support all aspects of acquisition, system engineering reviews, and milestone entrance/exit criteria for the Command, Control, Communication, Intelligence and Networks (C3I&N) Directorate under the ETASS program at Hanscom AFB. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are effectively integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
- Function as an integral part of the development team to include designing and developing organizational information systems or upgrading legacy systems.
- Employ best practices when implementing security controls within an information system including; software engineering methodologies, system/security engineering principles, secure design, secure architecture, and secure coding techniques.
- Coordinate security-related activities with information security architects, senior information security officers, information system owners, common control providers, and information system security officers.
- Support RMF activities including: select security controls; apply overlays and tailor; and implement control solutions consistent with DoD Component Cybersecurity architectures.
- Support stakeholders on the following: Common Control Identification; document security controls implementation in the security plan; develop and approve Security Assessment plan; conduct initial remediation actions; assess selected controls annually; conduct needed remediation; and update security plan, SAR and POA&M.
- 5+ years experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, and certification and accreditation. Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Must be Security+ certified and hold a computing environment certification in accordance with DoD 8570 requirements.
- Experience in the development of both common user and special purpose command and control/information systems with increasing responsibilities in the scope and magnitude of the systems for which solutions have been implemented.
- Understanding of security policy advocated by the U.S. Government including Department of Defense and appropriate civil agencies, e.g., NIST.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Contact information
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.STEVE FLEISCHNERINTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.Defense and Intelligence Staffing
Corporate Web Site:www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs