Information Security Engineer
Raleigh , NC 27601
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Kelaca is looking for an Information Security Engineer on a 14+ month contract for our client located in the Raleigh, NC area. The Information Security Engineer is an intermediate engineering level position in the Information Security Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline dedicated to improving the security posture of the client as it relates to informational and identity assets associated with users, computer systems, and business applications.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Work with minimal direction as a liaison between technical staff, business unit subject matter experts or supervisors to provide daily operational support in the IAM security space.
- Define requirements and processes that can be implemented to update methods, automate processes and control access and passwords for the clients systems and applications.
- Continually maintain and enhance the clients security in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline through the use of risk mitigation tools and techniques in order to enable secure integrated information systems that support the customers, clients, and our clients financial growth.
- Assist in moving existing applications into the User Access Portal, remediate Applications being reviewed to have all entitlements in the User Access Portal, remediate nested groups and NTFS Shares.
- 3+ years of engineering experience with integrating applications using SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience with Active Directory and Web Integrations with File or API.
- Ability to communicate clearly, to both technical and nontechnical audiences, risks, threats, and vulnerabilities identified during assessments.
- Practical experience capturing and documenting business requirements and taking ownership of tasks to successfully lead a project to completion.
- Practical experience working directly with stakeholders and end users.
- Banking/financial services experience a plus.
- Bachelors degree with a minimum of 4 years experience with information security technologies.
Apply to Kelaca today so we can schedule a conversation with you to further discussion this exciting opportunity.
Kelaca is an Equal Employment Opportunity company and does not discriminate in employment based on: age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or other non-merit factor.