Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Information Security Analyst
Northshore Resources, Inc.
Minneapolis , MN 55401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NorthShore Resources has a Contract opportunity for an Information Security Analyst in Minneapolis, MN!
We are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst responsible for Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) integration of web applications for Single Sign-On due to DXC EXIT work. In this role, you will migrate Active Directory(AD) in the cloud, test out various integrations via ADFS and AWS SSO and develop Active Directory RBAC for Azure and AWS via PowerShell Scripting.
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MNMUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Identity Management experience in the following areas:
- Experience as an Information Security Analyst
- Experience with Active Directory or Privileged Account Management
- Understanding of Powershell and creating Powershell scripts for automation
- Knowledge of industry protocol standards such as LDAP, SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID
- Experience with ADFS integration of cloud solutions
- Understanding of complex business and information technology management processes
- Clear understanding of the best practices for defining solution architectures
- Experience with Provisioning, Workflow Processes, Access Management Technologies (ex. Authentication, Authorization and Entitlements), Data Security and Privacy
- Experience with Database access, Role Based Access Controls design and methodology
- Regulatory compliance knowledge (ex. SOX)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and SNOW AP for automation of ITIL tasks
- Large enterprise environment with 100k objects in AD
- Experience related to Federation/Single Sign-On and privileged access management
- Migrating to AD in the cloud, testing out various integrations
- SME In Active Directory, with RBAC and KPI
- Understanding of Azure cloud, Azure AD and how to create users and groups and grant access
- Self starter with the ability to drive situations and work independently
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work with a team
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Responsible for ADFS integration of web applications for Single Sign-On due to DXC EXIT work.
- Migrate AD in the cloud, test out various integrations via ADFS and AWS SSO and developing Active Directory RBAC for Azure and AWS via PowerShell Scripting.
Role duration is estimated to be 12 months with potential for extension.Why work for NorthShore Resources?NorthShore Resources is a Minneapolis-based IT consulting firm, whose focus is to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We offer great local jobs to local people, allowing us to build solid, long-term relationships with our clients and consultants. While working as a consultant for NorthShore Resources, youll receive benefits such as medical, dental, and 401(k) with company matching. Youll also receive one of the best benefits an employer can offer support! Our staff is here to help you every step of the way, ensuring that all of your questions are answered and that youre placed on a path to success.