Description: The key objectives for the Information Security Engineer position are to expand threat detection and prevention capabilities in existing and future Security tools.The Engineer must be able to identify gaps in existing security configurations and provide effective recommendations to improve, remediate, and expand controls against cyber threats including but, not limited toperforming forensic reviews to assist in discovering and mitigating threats and/or suspicious activities.The Engineer must possess the ability to work independently and to be an agile learner.This position should expect to liaise with numerous departments within the organization. Responsibilities include:
Oversee, manage, and act as the subject matter expert for SIEM, Network IDS/IPS, other security applications
Design, configure, install and support security technologies as required to support threat mitigation efforts including but not limited to AV, DDOS, DLP, CASB, SIEM, Endpoint technologies, IDS etc.
Analysis of security events and their resulting incident response execution within the TFS Security Operations program
Evaluate security application events, threat intelligence feeds, software vendor announcements, and various sources of security monitoring data to gauge risk impact to the company.
Conduct analysis, troubleshooting, and trending of incidents/events detected from SIEM, IDS/IPS, and other security applications
Perform Level 3 triage and handling of security events (escalated from Level 1 & 2 Security Analysts or other); includes but is not limited to identification, containment, remediation, and reporting activities
Assess and communicate threat intelligence to reduce risk exposure and to prepare for potential security breach attempts
Perform and schedule system/agent upgrades based on vendor support; apply patches, configurations, and hot-fixes as needed to remediate vulnerabilities or risks to the organization
Perform complex technical analysis of malware samples, unauthorized software, and unusual end user/endpoint/network/mobile activity using industry standard forensics software applications
Integrate new log sources in SIEM and document event log triage for SOC analysts
Create custom rules, policies, alerts, etc. within the listed security applications based on stakeholder needs or situational conditions; will also modify existing configurations as-needed
Create new and enhance existing procedures through documentation to improve operational efficiencies and reporting accuracy
Develop detailed technical recommendations to solve current and future security issues; identify protection gaps and proposeeffective mitigating solutions
Maintain technical design and architecture documents showing security systems, protocols, data flow, and related objects
Maintain awareness of emerging threats against financial and affiliate verticals to ensuredata protection, system integrity, and network availability
Evaluate, design,implement, and configure new security products and technologies
Coach and train staff to confidently and correctly use SIEM & Network IDS/IPS
Develop, review, and maintain documentation for SIEM & Network IDS/IPS
Provide input to the department strategy on data protection, malware detection, network security, forensics, logging and monitoring, and related functional areas
Experience with Linux & Windows OS
A broad knowledge of security technologies, processes, and investigative skills
Experience with creating and modifying Regular Expressions
Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, & Powerpoint)
1 year of SIEM operational experience is required; must have implemented and/or managed Qradar or a comparable SIEM tool; must possess strong technical knowledge of SIEM related architecture, system rules, etc.
1 Year NIDS/NIPS (Symantec and/or McAfee preferred) operational experience including deployment, event analysis, maintenance, and upgrades.
Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology tovarious levels of management
Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
Off-hour flexibility for supporting system upgrades and outages after hours.
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, or other industry recognized security certification(s)
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Description
Senior– AWS Security Analyst
This position is part of the Marketing,Advertising, and Content (MAC) data-sharing platform that resides within theChief Data Office of AT&T advertising and analytics. The MACcloud-based platform combines AT&T's unique consumer data and growing contentdata assets and enables data sharing across business units in support ofmarketing, advertising, and content intelligence related use cases.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Perform securityanalysis with eyes on AWS logs and security alerts and investigate indicatorsof compromise.
* Analyze detected malwareto extract additional information.
* Monitor systems toidentify and respond to anomalous activity such as worms, Trojans, viruses, andmalware.
* Participate in securityincident response activities.
* Participate in evaluation,investigation and testing of new technologies with other teams to enhance AWSInformation Security infrastructure.
* Provide technicalknowledge in the identification and reporting on emerging cyber threats andrisk to the organization.
* Administration ofSecurity Tools in AWS, Access Reviews, ASPR audit dutites, and inventoryreporting.
* Policies drafting anddevelopment and other related duties.
Bachelorsdegree in the field of Information Systems, Engineering, or Mathematicspreferred. Industry security (e.g., CISSP), privacy (e.g., CIPP/US) or audit(e.g., CISA) certifications are a plus.
At least 3 to 5 years ofexperience of relevant experiance. Experiencein AWS is required.
Strong presence withextensive experience communicating with leadership and cross-functional teams.Ability to think outside the box and inspire cross-functional teams to enableinnovative, data-powered solutions. Ability to manage multiple work initiativesand exercise good judgment as well as balance risks in ambiguous and complexsituations.
Job ID 1843205 Date posted 09/21/2018At&TPlanoTX
VIEW JOBS11/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-05T00:00Req ID: 35086
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Security Awareness Program Analyst to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Assists in creating awareness presentations newsletters, memos, and educational materials, based on customer direction.
* Updates Information Security website with articles and communications from various IT domains.
* Builds reports on phishing simulation results that demonstrate performance at various sites and compare to historical data using Excel and proprietary database.
* Assists in tracking and reporting end user completion of security training.
* Assists in the preparation, event tracking, and follow up activities related to the annual Security Awareness event across the health system locations, with the goal of improving participation and attendance.
* Assists in integrating new lines of business or new acquisitions for health customer into Security Awareness program, identifying additional deliverables or program modifications.
* Provides creative approaches to continually improve and grow the Security Awareness program.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
NTT Data CorporationPlanoTX
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Job Description
The Security Automation Engineer will be responsible for maintenance of automation and orchestration of security events and services/environments for PepsiCo. This position will challenge you to acquire security-focused expertise in development operations, security architecture and software/systems engineering for our organization.
You will participate in cross-group efforts, assisting technical execution for ensuring that our efforts for automating and orchestrating security are industry-leading. You will assist in large, complex long-term technology projects involving multiple technologies and vendors. In addition, you will maintain the most complex systems across existing and new technologies within the automation space.
What Else You'll Be Responsible for:
* Assess business processes across different areas to resolve technical issues
* Assists in the development of effective networks with internal and external Security and IT experts
* Effectively communicate complex technical information to various audience levels
* Utilize dynamic expertise to influence technology approaches to achieve strategic business objectives
* Bachelors or advanced degree in Information Technology (or a related discipline) or equivalent amount of relevant work experience
* 2+ years of experience with development languages such as Python, C++, Java/Groovy, Scala, or similar technologies
* Proven effectiveness working across multiple business units to achieve results
* Demonstrated experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
* 2+ years of Information Security experience
* Professional hands on experience with Application or Cloud Security concepts
* Experience with technologies such as Git/Gitflow, ICS, SCADA
* Exposure to concepts within network Security, endpoint & mobile security, and operations security
* Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment