VIEW JOBS12/1/2020 4:42:15 AM2021-03-01T04:42<ul>
<li>Success in balancing customer requirements with technical expertise to identify and implement right-sized security controls</li>
<li>Experience in performing business requirements gathering, risk rate, document and formally present security and access management solutions</li>
<li>Evaluate and ensure cyber security tooling aligns to business goals is placed correctly and functioning as expected. Make improvement recommendations where necessary</li>
<li>Experience in designing defense in depth architectures, from the perimeter to the application</li>
<li>Provide information and cyber security thought leadership to identify and rate risks, and improve institutional security posture</li>
<li>Assist leadership in developing technical and strategic roadmaps for EDR, IAM, and Risk Management Strong Cisco Nexus 7000, 65XX routing and switching understanding</li>
<li>Strong Windows 2012 Server and Red Hat Linux understanding</li>
<li>Be familiar with FERPA, PCI, HIPAA, ADA, NIST SP800-171, NIST SP800- 53r4, CIS/CSC Top 20 Controls, OWASP Top 10</li>
BPM Advisors, LLCCincinnatiOH
VIEW JOBS12/30/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-30T00:00At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Responsible for fulfilling the Anti-Money-Laundering/Bank Secrecy Act requirements through identification and investigation of suspicious activity. Analyze customer account transactions to detect suspicious activity and make decisions on appropriate action to take. Work cooperatively with business line to establish procedures for identifying suspicious customer transactions, specific to money laundering, including the proper method for reporting such activity to the anti-money-laundering group. Provide guidance, support, and recommendations to business lines regarding customer AML risk ratings and account activity. Based on the outcome of the investigation, analyze and determine whether or not a Suspicious Activity Report (SARs) must be filed with the Federal Government for any identified suspicious activity. Work cooperatively with internal departments, financial institutions, and local, state or federal authorities to obtain and analyze necessary info
* Responsible for the reviewing of currency transactions and suspicious activity in accordance to the Bank Secrecy Act.
* Under general supervision and guidance, responsibilities are varied and moderate to complex.
* Follows defined procedures, policies and precedents
* Refers unusual situations that require exceptions to Manager or Supervisor.
* Supervisor schedules work however incumbent prioritizes assigned tasks.
* May serve as a resource for less experienced staff and assist in their training.
* Knowledge of bank's operational policies, procedures, products and services.
* Strong ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions.
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Good knowledge of PC based software, i.e., Word, Excel, etc. and applicable business line systems.
* Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
* Strong analytical skills and one to three or more years of related work experience.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One to two years of applicable experience
* Bachelor's Degree or 2-3 years of related experience
* Ideally those with degrees in Business, Finance, Economics, Banking, Journalism, Criminal Justice, JD, or Law Enforcement and some job related experience in those fields or banking
* Basic understanding of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML laws and regulations
* Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word)
* The ability to work independently and confidently with WFH is also important
* Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
* Displays positive attitude and high aptitude for learning and growth
* Extracurricular activities during college
* Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act is a plus
* The ability to analyze and write based upon the analysis conducted is critical
* Time management
* Any practical experience then have in applying those skills is a plus on the resume' as well.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
VIEW JOBS1/8/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-08T00:00JOB POSTING
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Full-Time Regular (FTR)
PURPOSE: To perform tests on computer applications to verify functionality. Coordinate end user testing for the developer, Initiates tests, analyzes results, and finds solutions to technical problems. Participates in discussions with customers, stakeholders, and developers to resolve, propose, and initiate paths forward for development activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Work closely with developers and end users throughout the software life cycle to ensure that applications meet acceptance criteria and the needs of the users.
* Following Agile principles and with the help of a higher level employee, execute test plans for work items and ensure applications are ready for release following the release schedule.
* Use a Project Management approach to effectively support multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with direction and assistance from the team
* Supporting a higher level employee to perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, and automated testing
* Create, maintain and improve test cases, test plans, and other documentation for projects that will be reviewed and approved by a higher level employee
* Detect, triage and track software defects and inconsistencies
* Review, analyze, and supplement requirement specifications, and ensure 100% test coverage.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and 0-1 years of job related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience performing duties as described may be substituted for the minimum requirements.
* 1 years of experience in software testing
* Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of software developers, department leads, and end users
* Experience with testing web applications and services
* Experience with developing test plans
* Must have experience writing technical documentation for web applications
* Must have experience communicating effectively with multiple specialized staff members, including hardware specialists, programmers, and database administrators.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Oak Ridge Associated UniversitiesCincinnatiOH
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.