Influencer & Partnerships Manager
New York , NY 10001
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Magic Spoon reimagines your favorite childhood breakfast cereals into a high-protein, low-carb, guilt-free daily indulgence.
Since launching in April 2019, we've quickly become one of the fastest growing DTC brands. Forbes called us "the future of cereal", and TIME Magazine named us in their Top 100 inventions of 2019.
As Influencer & Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Spearhead all relationship-based growth marketing channels including affiliate, partnerships, influencers, youtube, podcast, and more.
- Your focus will be direct-response first, and brand-building second.
- Source and vet new opportunities, lock them in, scale them, and manage the ongoing relationships.
- Innovate across the broader Magic Spoon Marketing arm to drive cross functional initiatives that improve DTC experience (e.g. holiday, partnerships, in box opportunities).
- 2+ years of experience in relevant channels using influencers and partnerships to drive sales
- Familiarity with performance tracking, measurement, attribution
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full DTC marketing funnel
- Highly analytical, structured thinker who is able to glean clear, salient ideas from complex information and very clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker. Someone who is excited by helping develop structure around something new.
- A highly organized doer with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- No task too small mentality, willing to roll up sleeves and get things done
- General awesomeness and a sense of humor
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited cereal
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Will work from our awesome office in Tribeca, NYC (one day, anyway)