Position:Infection Prevention / Infection Control RN Practitioner CIC Employment Type: Full-time Location: Northern MA Salary: $112,000 145,000 annually Hiring Organization: 300+ bed Acute Care Hospital The hospital has been given an A rating for hospital safety and has been named as a Top Performing Community Hospital in the country. Motivated and dynamic Infection Preventionist Coordinator RN will join Hospital Infection Control, Patient Safety team and lead infection control efforts.Responsibilities of theInfection Prevention / Infection Control RN Practitioner CIC
Supervising and coordinating all infection prevention activities within the hospital, Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs)
Ensuring compliance and evaluating infection rates and standards
Designing and implementing infection prevention programs
Educating staff on infection control measures and acting as a consultant
Analyzing and interpreting data
Leading quality improvement activities
Requirements of theInfection Prevention / Infection Control RN Practitioner CIC
Previous infection control experience in hospital
RN License or Medical Technologist MT
Certification in Infection Prevention and Control, or CIC certification required.
Knowledge of performance improvement monitoring and development of KPIs
Bachelor of Science in healthcare, MS is a plus
Experience supporting infection control actions: immunization programs, hand hygiene, and sepsis reduction, etc
VIEW JOBS10/16/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-14T00:00Job Summary:## The Nurse Practitioner is an advanced practice registered nurse who has acquired specialized knowledge and skills through completion of a nurse practitioner program.# The practitioner has the credentials to function in an expanded nursing role and is responsible for the daily management of selected patients.# The practitioner has responsibility for assessment and management of patients including diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, and continuous implementation and evaluation of an appropriate plan of care.### Lowell General#s Intensive Care Unit, or ICU, is designed for the latest in critical care services. Patients who are critically ill and those who are in the early stages of recovery from advanced cardiac surgery receive the highest available level of care#where they are closely monitored around the clock by a team of specially educated, experienced physicians and nurses. The ICU#s unique design enables the nursing and physician staff to have a full view of virtually all patients at all times. Each of the single rooms has state-of-the-art technology that enables staff to monitor patients# vital signs continually. For those visiting loved ones in the ICU, the wide, sunlit gallery surrounding the ICU provides a comfortable, attractive area to gather and provide emotional and spiritual support for the patient and each other. Visiting family members are welcome at any time. The ICU main campus has also achieved the high honor of the BEACON AWARD for EXCELLENCE. Qualifications:# 3-5 years recent experience#working as an Advanced Practitioner preferably in a critical care setting # Magnet Designation:# The Magnet Recognition Program recognizes healthcare organizations that are dedicated to nursing excellence, professionalism and patient-focused care. The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) is the largest and most prominent nursing credentialing organization in the United States.# The ANCC grants Magnet Recognition to hospitals that exhibit exemplary patient and employee outcomes and satisfaction, and retain the best staff from all disciplines. It is the highest level of recognition that an organization can receive for providing the very best quality in patient care. To put the importance of Magnet Recognition in perspective, of all hospitals in the nation, only 6.7% hold this prestigious designation and only 4% of hospitals receive Magnet Re-designation.# The ANCC honored Lowell General Hospital with Magnet Recognition for excellence in nursing care in October, 2010 and re-designated Lowell General in April, 2015. About Lowell General Hospital: Lowell General Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit community hospital serving the Greater Lowell area and surrounding communities. With two primary campuses located in Lowell, Massachusetts, we are the second largest community hospital in Massachusetts and are proud to be a Magnet hospital.# Magnet provides a road map for excellence in nursing and can serve as a framework for a hospital nursing delivery system that elevates performance all around.# We have the latest state-of-the-art technology and a full range of medical and surgical services for patients, from newborns to seniors.# Magnet provides a multiyear framework for quality improvement and a structured means to engage staff in decision-making. Team building, collaborating across disciplines and building staff engagement while difficult to quantify, are often results of the Magnet process. Not only is Lowell General Hospital an exceptional place to work, it also offers amazing opportunities for our staff.# We promote from within whenever possible and want to see staff#grow and advance#in their careers!# As a LGH nurse, you can take part in our#Clinical Advancement Program#which recognizes nurses who consistently expand their roles by providing exceptional patient care.# We have competitive salaries # benefits, shared governance, tuition reimbursement, clinical mobility tracks and free on-campus parking.# We are also a proud member of Circle Health and in collaboration with the medical community it is our promise to provide our patients with#Complete connected care#SM Circle Health#is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#Lowell General HospitalLowellMA
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Are you a patient focused RN that would enjoy working in a Magnet recognized, community hospital?# If you are a Registered Nurse with strong step down level experience, we would love to speak with you about joining our team! # Job Summary: The Intermediate Care Float Pool RN position is a perfect position for an RN who likes a fast paced environment with an opportunity to gain more intermediate care level experience.# You will float between the 2 Lowell General Hospital campuses (Main # Saints campus). IMC Float Pool RN positions offer a float pool hourly differential and#requires two#weekend shifts a month.# # As a RN at Lowell General Hospital, you are responsible for delivering medicine safely and being able to provide care while following evidence based practices. Patient care is approached as a team to generate quality outcomes for patients and families.# To learn more about the Critical Care Units at Lowell General Hospital follow the link: www.criticalcareatcirclehealth.com. # Hours: 36 hours per week, 7p-7:30a Qualifications:# Critical care experience required Able to read and interpret Tele strips independently Must have excellent time management skills RN candidates must be able to use electronic based charting systems. Cerner experience is preferred. Valid BLS and ACLS required, specialized certifications preferred; PCCN or CVRN certifications What We Offer:# Not only is Lowell General Hospital an exceptional place to work, offering a culture of recognizing and valuing employees, we provide amazing opportunities for our staff: We promote from within whenever possible and want to see staff#grow and advance#in their careers Clinical mobility tracks and our Clinical Advancement Program help our staff to expand their nursing skills# We have competitive salaries # benefits, generous tuition reimbursement and 403 (b) retirement plan with company match Nurses enjoy shared governance and opportunities to participate in Unit Based Councils Free on-campus parking # Magnet Designation:# The#American Nurses Credentialing Center#(ANCC) honored Lowell General Hospital with Magnet Recognition for excellence in nursing care with our 3rd designation achieved in August 2020. The Magnet Recognition Program recognizes healthcare organizations that are dedicated to nursing excellence, professionalism and patient-focused care. It is the highest level of recognition an organization can receive for providing the very best quality in patient care. Only 2% of hospitals have attained a 3rd#Magnet designation.## # As a proud member of Wellforce, we work with affiliates Tufts Medical Center, Hallmark Health and NEQCA to provide the highest quality care to communities throughout Massachusetts. Circle Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. # #Lowell General HospitalLowellMA
VIEW JOBS9/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-25T00:00Company Overview:
MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Microwave Control Circuit Hybrid/MMIC Design Engineer
In MACOM's Diode Business Line, we design Hybrids and MMICs for aerospace and defense, test and measurement, cellular/5G, medical, space/hi-rel, automotive and other wireless applications. We are looking for an experienced microwave electrical design engineer. You will:
* Be responsible for the design, layout, test, and release of new control circuits for microwave and millimeter-wave applications based on Si and GaAs technologies.
* Design products such as switches, limiters, digital and analog phase shifters, digital and analog attenuators both serial and parallel, detectors, frequency multipliers, mixers, modulators/demodulators, CMOS drivers & sequencers and multi-function Hybrids and MMICs.
* Be responsible for all design activities and related product development activities from kickoff through engineering evaluation, and write test and assembly plans and procedures.
* Work with our package and assembly teams to come up with new and more cost-effective packaging and assembly methods.
* Initiate prototype builds and manage product characterization. You will design evaluation boards and characterization fixtures, direct or perform measurements, and process and present evaluation data against the product development goals.
* Work with our Product Engineering group to transfer the product to production.
* Follow a formal stage-gate new product introduction process.
* Degree (BS, MS, or PhD) in Electrical Engineering.
* More than 5 years of experience in microwave design of Hybrid and/or MMIC products.
* Fluent with modern microwave simulation tools such as ADS or AWR.
* Knowledgeable in microwave control circuit architectures.
* Familiar with Hybrid and/or MMIC integration and experience designing for high yield and low cost.
* Experience with EM simulations (Momentum, EmPro, HFSS, etc). Thermal simulation experience is a plus (Ansys or similar).
* Understanding and practical knowledge of working with the Smith Chart for impedance matching and tuning.
* Operation and calibration of s-parameter and nonlinear measurements using industry standard test equipment (spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, power meter, thermal imaging, etc.).
* Understanding of a variety of microwave measurements which include but are not limited to S-Parameters, IP3/TOI, compression/limiting, harmonics, DC and/or RF continuous and pulse power, noise figure, switching speed, conversion loss/gain, etc.
* Experience with the design of microwave evaluation boards including both electrical and thermal aspects.
* Device or process modeling experience is a plus (ADS, AWR, TCAD, Silvaco, etc).
* Familiarity with AutoCAD or other drawing packages is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long lasting partnerships.
* Working experience with Microsoft Office products.
* Besides your technical skill set, it is very important to us that you bring the right attitude.
* You are highly motivated and result oriented. You are the one who makes it work and goes the extra mile.
* You are detail oriented, yet have a pragmatic approach to solving complex technical problems.
* You want to work in a company that is going to develop challenging and innovative products.
* You work well in a tight team atmosphere together with our product engineering, quality, applications and engineering test teams.