Inexperienced, No Training Underground Coal Miner
Cameron , WV 26033
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Marshall County Coal Resources, Inc. is seeking hard working, motivated individuals interested in a career working underground in the coal industry.
- Ability to work approximately 900 feet underground
- Ability to rotate shifts on a 24/7 basis and work overtime as needed
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Ability to communicate with all levels of mine management and co-workers
- Ability to perform heavy labor
- Visually inspect work area for potential hazards
- Perform methane checks
- Ability to perform fill-in duties for other workers as necessary
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks
- Strong attention to detail
Preferred Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- WV Experienced Miners Card preferred
- WV Apprentice Miners Card preferred
- At least one (1) year related experienced preferred but not required.
ACNR, Inc, is an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation and excellent benefits including health insurance, dental, vision, and 401(k). Those individuals searching for a challenging and rewarding opportunity should apply.