Industrial Hygienist Technician
Richland , WA 99354
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST TECHNICIANREFERENCE # 08/20-019LOCATION HANFORDCLOSING DATE: 08/27/2020DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Provide Industrial Hygiene Technician support to the 324 Disposition Project in various topical areas that comprise of monitoring and sampling (per the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120). The individual shall be responsible for implementing industrial hygiene/safety and health programs as described in Client program/procedures. Perform sampling/monitoring of field work activities under the direction of the Project Industrial Hygienist.This work scope includes:
- Providing support for the field implementation of industrial hygiene and management requirements and maintain a strong field presence in project activities.
- Generating industrial hygiene field documentation including field notes, database entry, and chain of custody.
- Provide support to the company in industrial hygiene and management requirements including support for the field implementation of the Chronic Beryllium Disease Prevention Program (CBDPP).
- Supporting field operations with Industrial Hygiene support as directed including the development and implementation of effective and efficient methods for controlling and eliminating occupational health hazards.
- Providing input/interface into the job hazard analysis processes as required.
- U. S. Citizen.
- AA degree in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Engineering, or other related science field, or equivalent combination of education, experience, and/or certifications.
- At least two (2) years direct field experience performing industrial hygiene monitoring/sampling.
- Must be capable of meeting physical requirements for working in a hazardous waste environment, work in radiological environment, and able to wear respiratory equipment.
- Capability of using Microsoft Office software suite and other software programs, and demonstrated skill in working in a team environment.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced demanding atmosphere.
- A motivated self-starter willing to support the extended project team and take an active part in making them successful.
- Position requires the following medical screenings: Beryllium Worker, Blood Borne Pathogen, Hazardous Waste Worker, Hearing Conservation Program, Respirator User, Asbestos.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST TECHNICIAN/ REFERENCE #08/20-019.Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARYUNITED HEALTH CARE
- $10,000 Individual Deductible, $20,000 Family Deductible, $15,800 Out of Pocket Max, $31,600 Family Out of Pocket Max. Lab and X-Ray (Major and Minor) Deductible and Co-Insurance. Lifetime Maximum Unlimited. RX: Retail Pharmacy (Mail Order 2.5 times) Pharmacy Deductible $350 / $700 Family: $20 Deductible-Copay waived / $35 Deductible-Co-pay Waived / $80 Copay-Deductible Applies / $350 Copay-Deductible Applies.
Delta Dental of WA
- $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $2,000 Annual Maximum, Preventive Services (Exams and Cleanings) 100% Deductible Waived 80% Deductible Waived Services. Basic Services (Root Canals and Fillings) 80% and 70%. Major Surgeries (Bridges, Dentures, Implants) 50% and 40%.
VSP Vision Care
- In Network: $10 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
- Additional in-Network Discounts: 20% on Lenses and Frames, 15% on Contact Lenses.
- Out of Network Reimbursement: Up to $50.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense).
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more.