KP Recruiting Group
DALLAS , TX 75201
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are pleased to present the following job opportunity with our client! Take a look and if you meet the requirements please submit your resume and we'll be in touch if you're a good fit!
This group primarily focuses on end user / owner direct contractual relationships in sectors like pulp and paper, building materials, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and chemical blend plants. Due to our desire for responsible growth, we are now seeking additional expertise within our highly motivated estimating department. The position will report to the Vice President of the Industrial Group but will have daily interaction with our Pre-Construction Manager and estimating support team.
- Coordinates the pre-construction interface between sales and estimating to make sure estimating capacity and capabilities are used in the most productive and beneficial matter possible to achieve sales and marketing goals.
- Utilizes market condition information, knowledge of customer needs and competition capabilities, market niche histories, and the capabilities and availability of internal resources to meet current and projected workload needs.
- Develops, monitors and manages department processes and procedures to ensure department output realizes maximum productivity with the lowest attendant value of acceptable risk.
- 8+ years in mechanical contracting working as an estimator or similar function.
- Experience in system costs for various applications and building types.
- Interview experience in construction project presentations
- Extensive knowledge of how corporate objectives impact estimating, estimating strategies and techniques and of various types of construction contracts.
- Able to interpret contractual documents, plans, specifications.
- Some courses in basic mechanical systems and engineering concepts.
- Proficiency with computerized estimating systems.
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite.
- Minimum of college degree or equivalent.