Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Industrial Electronics Repair Technician
Medical Search Solutions / Career Concepts
Buford , GA 30518
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
repair, technician, electronics, HMI, touch screen, display, industrial computer.
Position Title Industrial Electronics Repair Technician – GA
Location Buford GA
• Responsibilities include the repair and quality testing of industrial electronic equipment. Experience in repairing one or more of the following: AC & DC Drives, PLC's, Touchscreens, Monitors, Power Supplies, Chart Recorders, Temperature Controllers and Counters as well as other Industrial Electronics. Additionally, the technician will fully function test each unit repaired, run under load when applicable, order necessary components and properly document workorders. Technicians are required to test down to the component level, use soldering and troubleshooting skills and read schematics. Test equipment such as an oscilloscope, multi-meter and function generator are used to insure proper repair of units.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Computer proficiency
• Fast paced Environment
• Able to work independently
• Detail oriented
• Ability to solder well
• Problem solving
• Trouble shooting
• Communication Skills
• Bottom line requirements:
• 1. 1 or more years of experience in component level repair of Industrial electronics.
• 2. Experience with HMI, Touchscreen, Display, Industrial Computer repair.