VIEW JOBS12/2/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-02T00:00We got what you want, you got what we need! *Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.*
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss!
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob's 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
* As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and can:*
* Work from home or any quiet place.
* Set your own schedule to work around your life.
* Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
* Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are comfortable:*
* Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with customers.
* Creatively problem solving.
* Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
* Providing a high-level of customer service.
* Documenting details of all calls and customer interactions.
* Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
* Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:*
* Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
* Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
* Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
* Basic typing skills
* Strong customer service and written skills
* Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
* Earning Potential:*
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
* Want to Learn More?!*
Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors on the benefits of being your own boss, tips for success, and how being an Independent Contractor with Liveops provides the flexibility and balance to achieve your personal and professional goals.
echnology and Certification Requirements *Application and Certification Process:*
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
* Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background/credit check
* The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
* View our background and credit check requirements here:[Â https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs](https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs)
* Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
* Complete a W9 form
* Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements, including certification specific to a program
* We have a variety of programs starting every week!*
* Program Metrics Requirements:*
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
* Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change, however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST. Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
* Technology Needed for Success:*
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking the following link:
* Please note, several clients will require additional security measures and technology equipment
* In addition, several clients will not route calls through a landline and will route calls through a USB headset
* Additional information regarding this will be provided once qualified for a program
* What's Next?!*
* Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!*
* Get ready to join Liveops Nation!*
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Email this opportunity to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!LiveopsEvanstonIL
VIEW JOBS10/19/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-17T00:00We're hiring a highly skilled Registered Nurse experienced in responding to life-saving situations of seriously ill patients that require immediate and continuous attention for a 13 week contract assignment at an area state-of-the-art hospital.
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious culture at Jackson where we've been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006.
* Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
* 12 months ICU experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
* At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
* Medical Records.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
* Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
* Cigna health insurance.
* Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
* Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Nurse ProfessionalsEvanstonIL
VIEW JOBS2/5/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-05-05T00:00eCommerce Specialist - Long-term Contract Role
Merrick's Corporate office in Evanston, IL has an immediate opening for a contract - eCommerce Specialist.
The eComm Specialist collaborates with the eComm marketing team, Business stakeholders and is responsible for deploying content to execute the marketing strategies on digital shelf in a timely manner to support those strategies successfully. This includes having a high understanding of the impacts of packaging changes on content, understanding the complete content process, and maintaining data integrity.
Qualified candidates will have functional knowledge of eCommerce platforms and experience in implementing eCommerce-supporting technologies. Qualified candidates will have experience working in a high volume eCommerce business. Successful candidates will have a strong attention to detail, can identify risks based on missed timing, superior communication and project mana
* Identify eContent needs, create timing and tracking of deliverables, manage status report of progress.
* Ensure that all creative partners have necessary requirements to initiate creative work.
* Validate asset requirements/needs based on packaging/product changes.
* Align on content timing across all participants.
* Review Brand Status Reports & Update Content Report/Tracking
* Maintain accurate project dates/timing and monitor asset status
* Respond to changes in marketing priorities and strategy
* Manage the content creation (request for creation) and storage.
* Review content for compliance to data model.
* Identify risks to timing and provide prompts at key milestones.
* Provide overall status of end-to-end process.
* Monitor timing of content in the creation/review phase of process.
* Escalate late timing to key stakeholders with reason codes.
* Proactively gets projects back on track.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required
Experience: Minimum of 2 years' experience project management, content publishing, content production, or equivalent role.
Competencies & General Skills:
* High attention to detail
* Project management skills managing information in spreadsheets, understand timelines, time management and planning skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects at once
* Good customer service skills listening, prompt responsiveness, empathy; solutions oriented.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Merrick is an equal opportunity employer
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS SO CLASSIFIED.
Merrick Pet CareEvanstonIL
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.