VIEW JOBS10/12/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-10T00:00We got what you want, you got what we need!
Liveops is sourcing for Licensed Life and Health Insurance Sales Specialists to handle incoming calls from one of our insurance industry clients. Liveops independent insurance sales agents use their product knowledge to help customers understand the different insurance products available to them and complete an insurance application in one all. Of course, Liveops provides you with free certification so you're well prepared to take these calls.
Who is Liveops?
We connect talented customer service and sales professionals to companies that offer flexible, remote work.
This role is an Independent Contractor opportunity, providing virtual services to a Liveops' client. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services.
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob's 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
This opportunity requires agents to have an active Life & Health Insurance Producer License in your resident state and two additional states.
Resident State: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
State 2: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
State 3: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
You must complete a certification class that will take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
* Take inbound calls from prospective customers
* Make outbound calls to warm leads (leads are provided to you at no cost)
* Assist customers to find a policy, quote, and help complete an insurance application
* Utilize product knowledge to help customers understand the different insurance products available to them
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. The talk-time rate is $0.30 per minute of talk-time + $7.00 commission (Depending on call type).
As an Independent Contractor, Liveops does not withhold any taxes from your earnings and you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks.
* Calls typically come in on
* Monday - Friday 8am - 10pm EST
* Saturdays 9am - 6pm EST
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
This client is looking for Independent Contractors with the following skills and experience:
* You currently hold an active Life & Health Insurance Producer License in your resident state and two additional states
* Goal oriented Life & Health Insurance Agent with excellent sales skills
* Passionate about insurance and have charisma to connect with people
* You possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer objections when negotiating a sale
* You can learn and use customized software and applications
Technology and Certification Requirements
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements
* While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for this opportunity
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
* Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
* Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
* Complete Appointment Paperwork
* Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
* This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to our 3rd party background check provider
* View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
Once your certification begins, you can expect the following:
* Certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call.
* This free certification will take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
* An expectation to complete all certification requirements by posted deadlines.
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Email this opportunity to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Looking for a fulfilling and fun job that's integral to the success of one of America's most historic brands? Then join Macy's Retail Sales or Support teams! Join us and immediately become a part of what makes Macy's special. Macy's values you as an individual. We are committed to your personal growth and development as we work together to support an exceptional experience for our customers.
Macy's National Holiday Hiring Event
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Phone Interview from 11:00am to 7:00pm
Macy's is hiring seasonal and permanent positions in Retail Sales and Retail Support at most locations. Join our team!
Click "Apply Now" and you'll be one step closer to phone interview with a member of our hiring team. Not available on October 22nd? Phone interviews can even take place before the National Holiday Hiring Event.
You'll feel safe working at Macy's with additional safety and sanitization measures including daily wellness checks, plexiglass barriers and distancing, frequent sanitization of high-touch areas and masks provided for all associates! All interviews will be conducted over the phone for your convenience and safety!
Learn more about the various types of seasonal employment opportunities at Macy's by clicking the links below:
Click to learn more about Retail Fulfillment Associates
Click to learn more about Retail Sales Associates
Click to learn more about Retail Seasonal Support Associates
Click to learn more about Retail Seasonal Cosmetic/Fragrance Ringer Associates
Click to learn more about Retail Seasonal Asset Protection Security Guard Associates
Our colleagues help bring the magic of Macy's to life during the busy holiday season, performing a number of functions that are critical to provide our customers the best experience when they shop in our store.
In order to present our customers with an exceptional shopping experience, colleagues may be scheduled to arrive prior to store opening or to remain after store closing. Retail schedules may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. For seasonal positions, the number of scheduled hours may vary each week based on need or position type.
This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with SFPC Art. 49 and LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9.
Help make life
Macy's, Inc.Orland ParkIL
VIEW JOBS10/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-01T00:00Job Description
Be a part of a world-class academic healthcare system at UChicago Medicine as a Lead Clinic Coordinator with our Primary Care clinic in Orland Park. Our Primary Care clinic offers comprehensive family medicine that is closer to home. We offer a full range of primary care services for adults and senior citizens who need annual and wellness exams, immunizations, treatment for injuries or help managing chronic illnesses.
In this role, the Lead Clinic Coordinator functions as the lead employee of clerical staff in the clinic and is responsible for the smooth flow of clerical activity. They perform supervisory, reception, and clerical duties on considerable difficulty. The job involves extensive utilization of Hospitals' systems and constant interaction with patients, physicians, and other members of the Hospitals' staff.
Essential Job Functions:
* Orient and train new clerical staff, including clinic coordinators, appointment coordinators, and file clerks. Supervise the daily work of clerical staff, including float coordinators, assuring that all tasks related to patient visits are performed completely, efficiently, effectively, and pleasantly. Assist in the selection and assessment of clerical employees; participate in disciplinary actions as required
* Champion the staff towards achieving high quality metrics and maintaining a high level of staff engagement for the betterment of the clinic and its patients
* Assure that medical records, films, and test results are available prior to patient visits.
* Manage physicians' templates in automated scheduling system to ensure physician and patient satisfaction with scheduling process
* Oversee discharge and billing processes, and ensure that all financial encounter information is obtained in a timely and accurate manner
* Obtain authorization for treatment from managed care organizations, collect referrals from patients, enter information into the EPIC database and forward original to billing for appropriate recording. May serve as point of contact for pre-certification/pre-authorization of visits and/or procedures in clinic for managed care patients. Explain self-pay ramification to patients; direct patients to Outpatient Services
* A high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited academic body
* 4+ years of experience in Customer Service in a healthcare setting
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* A completed college degree
* Experience as a clinic coordinator
* Experience as a supervisor
* Knowledge of hospital information systems
* Job Type/FTE: Full-Time (1.0 FTE)
* Shift: Days - 8-hour shift
* Unit/Department: Primary Care
* CBA Code: Non-Union
Why Join Us
We've been at the forefront of medicine since 1899. We provide superior healthcare with compassion, always mindful that each patient is a person, an individual. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent and commitment… with patients and with each other. We're in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you'd like to add enriching human life to your profile, The University of Chicago Medicine is for you. Here at the forefront, we're doing work that really matters. Join us. Bring your passion
Bring your career to the next level at a hospital that is thriving; from patient satisfaction to employee engagement, we are at the Forefront of Medicine. Take advantage of all we have to offer and #BringYourPassiontotheForefront,
University of Chicago Medicine is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: www.uchospitals.edu/jobs
The University of Chicago Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual oriUniversity Of Chicago Medical CenterOrland ParkIL