Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Incident Response Consultants
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a global information assurance specialist providing organizations worldwide with expert security consulting, verification, website performance, software testing, escrow and domain services. The company is expanding and building out an entire division of elite security professionals across North America.
They have several openings in San Francisco, NYC, and Austin TX although will consider experienced IR candidates in any market across the US. IR First Responders must be able to triage an ongoing event, acquire the appropriate evidence for laboratory technicians to analyze, and perform limited immediate analysis onsite in order to assist other responders. Security Consultants will also be expected to deliver on security engagements outside of the IR Practice when available and where skillsets align. Looking for Senior, Midlevel and Junior IR Consultants.
Activities and Responsibilities (include)
- Advising investigators on the availability and reliability of digital evidence
- Working with investigators to acquire digital evidence through onsite & lab searches
- Conducting examinations of digital evidence and preparing evidence for reporting or trial
- Conducting interviews and taking statements in relation to computer evidence
- Supervisors will also train other investigators and stay up-to-date on current events in the industry
- Participate in security engagements outside of the IR practice as available and applicable (e.g., web, network, mobile, social engineering, etc. engagements)
- Other tasks as directed by supervisor
Skills and Experience
- For Senior Consultants (5+ yrs), Midlevel (3 to 5 yrs), Junior (2yrs) of experience in Incident Response, delivering high-level results on first response engagements
- Court certifications preferred, but not required
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience required
- A working knowledge of operating system artifacts for Windows/Linux/Unix systems
- The ability to obtain memory images from bare metal and virtualized systems
- The ability to obtain disk images from bare metal and virtualized systems
- Willingness to travel
- High-level of professionalism, even in the midst of stressful engagements
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated and a demonstrated self-starter
- Must enjoy challenges and ?putting out fires?
- Highly dependable; team player willing to perform any task necessary to help team succeed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary ranges between $80,000 - $145,000 DOE. Bonus paid quarterly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, S<D, Pre-Tax FSA and more