Inbound Sales Representative
South Burlington , VT 05403
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you will be a critical entry point for our varied customer base to start and/or continue their engagement with a global technology company. We are not a one size fits all shop; our customers have very different application needs, and no one system works for all. You will use your critical listening skills to focus on qualifying and uncovering new business while identifying how our hardware will best support their program deliverables. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment and have the natural curiosity to find the right solution for our customers. You will be an integral part of our consultative sales methodology.
On an average day, you'll...
- Manage and respond to inbound engagements via phone, email and website chat.
- Proactively identify opportunities in inbound channels, existing business and prospective customers.
- Proactively target opportunities through various channels, including mining existing customer databases and other platforms.
- Generate leads through collaborating on direct marketing efforts in coordination with the Marketing Team.
- Qualify and escalate leads quickly and accurately to Account Executives for timely follow up.
- Consult with new and existing customers to qualify their project requirements.
The team you will be joining:
Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Inbound Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution - every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Managers: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
Who we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor's degree and prior sales or customer service experience.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- You have demonstrated the ability to excel in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Experience with computers or with selling a highly technical product is a plus.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship.
- Someone who is passionate about technology's ability to solve complex problems.
- A curious, natural problem solver who learns new processes quickly and efficiently.
- A lifelong learner who thrives in a goal-oriented team environment.
- Someone who exhibits a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- A customer-focused person with an ability to build and maintain a rapport.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries, and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow