Implementation Services Leader
Hartford , CT
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing agile software company? At Sureify were helping a large and critical industry -- life insurance -- modernize and innovate. We build digital solutions for some of the worlds leading insurance companies, and we need your help to deliver successful implementations of our SaaS products. Sureifys success depends on our ability to deliver to our customers and to make sure they are receiving tremendous, continuous, and progressive value from the products.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure customer and project success. This starts with shaping the pre-sales scope and expectations, and then moves on to leading the implementation efforts. You will be trusted advisor and delivery manager ensuring successful and happy customers.
You can be located anywhere in the United States. Up to 80% (post COVID) travel is expected.
As Sureify grows we will need to bring in implementation leaders at different experience levels. As such we can adapt this role for more or less seasoned project managers (though see below for minimum experience requirements -- some previous experience is required).
- Serve as primary point person for Sureify on customer implementation projects
- Collaborate with project leads from the customer (and in some cases with system integrator partners) to manage the overall project -- handling schedules, estimation of resources, coordination with the Sureify development team, issue tracking, status reporting to stakeholders, escalations, etc.
- Organize and participate in proofs of concept (POCs), solution design workshops, as well as program planning for customers and prospects
- Develop expertise in Sureifys products and technology and use that expertise to guide implementation choices
- Understand customer business goals and work to ensure that projects are meeting or exceeding these goals and making maximal use of Sureify capabilities
- Provide hands-on help with scoping and estimation
- Conduct retrospectives and share feedback and lessons learned with Sureify product management
- Align closely with Sales on pre-sales activities such as scoping, solution design, SOW development and project staffing
- Ensure that engagements conclude with fully satisfied customers that are willing to be references for prospective customers
- Manage multiple strategic customers simultaneously
- Proactively mitigate and manage critical escalations and at-risk accounts; communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Pitch in with other initiatives as needed -- Sureify is a small, fast-growing company and everyone needs to be willing to dive in to help out wherever its needed
- BS or BA degree (or relevant work experience)
- 4+ years of experience on technology implementations; experience leading overall project management is preferred
- Experience with software implementation projects in requirements gathering, functional specifications, QA, user acceptance testing, and/or training
- Experience working on Agile Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), or similar lean/agile framework
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to work with technical and business resources to navigate architectural and implementation choices. Coding experience a plus
- Ability to handle project management tasks (e.g. scope, budgeting, estimating, resource management, communications)
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and experience in working in a client advisory role; ability to lead conversations with senior executives is preferred
- Experience with agile tools and concepts
- Prior experience working with offshore delivery teams
- Flexibility in meeting scheduling to accommodate working with people in different time zones (including India)
- Able to travel (up to 80% post COVID)
- Familiarity with Life and Annuity Insurance a strong plus
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.