Florida City , FL 33172
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX.
We are looking to expand our Implementation Team, by adding highly capable and motivated people to help us deliver customer implementations.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver software implementation projects which includes managing resources, schedules, financials, project KPIs, issues, risks, quality assurance of deliverables, and client relationships ensuring on-time, on-budget success project delivery. The Implementation Manager will own all aspects of project delivery.
They will demonstrate natural leadership skills, and be expected to complete multi-phase client deliverables with minimal guidance and oversight. Additionally, the Implementation Manager is responsible for contributing to ongoing process improvement initiatives. Ability to travel average 25% or as needed (some international travel may be required).
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop project scopes and objectives for medium to large enterprise businesses, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within the scope and within budget
- Accurately estimate work effort on large projects
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Prepare reports and present to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize the negative effects on a project
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
- Draft mockups, diagrams, draft requirements and actively participate in system configuration
- Serve as the subject matter expert and provide necessary training to clients throughout the lifecycle of the project
- 2+ years professional experience working as a team member of software implementations (SaaS preferred)
- 2+ years domain experience with procurement software such as SIM or P2P (Coupa, Ariba, Oracle, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with procurement/supply chain processes and data in ERP (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with SQL
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong practical experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II
- Work from anywhere - we are a fully remote company and we never place restrictions on locations.
- Flexible PTO - We offer 25 days of paid holiday per year + US Public Holidays.
- Connect and socialize with the team during our company socials and off-site events.
- We celebrate special occasions with you - like your birthday! Additional PTO for all employees during their birthdays.
- Receive Competitive Pay - Our team makes sure to provide a highly competitive rate based on your skills and location.
- Work with a diverse, international team.
- Tons of amazing career opportunities in a fast-growing in-demand industry.