Chicago , IL 60640
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking a customer whisperer who enjoys leading process-driven and collaborative methods resulting in happy and satisfied SaaS customers. The Implementation Specialist will work directly with customers to drive a 10-step process with patience as well as sense of urgency. This pivotal role joins Benchmark as our customer base quickly grows, with an intentional focus on implementation, training, and support. This person will have an interest in working with police agencies to understand their operational context and provide a software experience that exceeds their expectations. In this role you become a face of Benchmark to our customers.
The ideal candidate loves problem-solving, understands that the details are key, and enjoys digging into them with a transparent and collaborative approach. Data- and analysis-driven candidates will have multiple opportunities to exercise those skills to contribute to other projects within the Customer Services group.
Join us as we develop our data-driven, analytic-focused, predictive software products to help revolutionize the law enforcement space.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key connector between our engineering / product teams and our customers and system users.
- Constantly communicate with customers regarding implementation progress and provide support for live modules.
- Lead multiple implementation projects and technical software deployments.
- Review external customer product demands, develop and maintain project plans, and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations.
- Implement customer training as part of each implementation.
- Concept, develop, and lead internal processes to iteratively improve our implementation approach and delivery mechanisms.
- Bachelors degree required, Masters degree preferred
- Relevant technology/software implementation or software support
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated relationships skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrable experience with process management and proximity to software development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Relatable experience in the technical and business process tasks of standing up customers on software platforms
- Naturally process-oriented and driven
- Independent enjoys taking on new challenges and running with them
- Adept at managing time well
- Likes working in a collaborative environment with a small team
- Enjoys fast-paced, intensive work environment
The ideal candidate will also be:
- Comfortable with travel, as needed, to serve the customer base (~25%) Travel is currently on-hold due to COVID.
- Open to feedback and trainable
- Comfortable under pressure, with high-stakes deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to interpret and communicate complex concepts clearly to non-technical team members
- Able to communicate concisely and persuasively with customers, engineers, and product managers
- Fearless about learning with a service mindset
- Passionate about supporting the application of big data into consumable tools and a commitment to understanding and improving outcomes in the public sector
- Unlimited vacation/sick time
- Awesome BCBS health benefits as well as dental, vision and life
- 401(k) employer match
- Young company, room for career growth as the company grow