Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About the Role:
Come join one of 2019s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where were making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office. Your role as an Implementation Consultant? Three parts: 1) lead all projects you are implementing for our diverse range of retail clients, 2) communicate effectively to all teams involved on the project, and 3) deliver what the customer wants in a tandem with timelines and budget.
We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but thats not all, check out our website to see what else!
Your Day-to-Day Life:
- Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders (clients, third parties, vendors, and Brightpearl internal stakeholders).
- Review, de-risk, and provide accurate work estimates of Solution Proposals to Brightpearl Sales departments.
- Engage in project kick-off meetings to review expectations, deliverables, and timelines.
- Monitor and deliver artifacts to the agreed project plan.
- Ensure key project deliverables are up to a high standard of excellence.
- Ensure the timely communication of risks and/or issues for deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and document accurate requirements for software configuration designed to meet the true business needs of the client.
- Primary point of contact during implementation projects for client support.
- Collaborate on timelines and deliverables with any department that may be involved with the Clients implementation project
- Ability to work independently with clients and for both short and mid length engagement (
- Provide key insight on solutions delivery to ensure there is a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience implementing an ERP or any enterprise wide business system.
- Using and implementing one or more of the following systems - accounting packages, inventory & stock control, CRM, sales order processing or equivalent technology systems;
- Experience in ERP software implementation on systems
- 3+ years in business application training and accounting / finance experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience delivering product/technical solutions
- Experience delivering consulting & training services (customer facing)
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Experience building and maintaining good customer relationships
- Located in Texas is preferable but not required
- Project quoting experience
- Project Management
- An understanding of eCommerce technologies and online marketplaces
- Strong understanding of small to medium-size business operations
- Join one of Austins Best Places to Work 2018
- Competitive compensation package: salary, stock options, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- Were an energetic, driven organization who believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what its like to work with us!