Immediate Requirement For Commercial Sales Representative - Chicago, IL
Universal Granite & Marble
Chicago , IL 60290
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Commercial Sales Representative promotes and sells all UGM products including uQuartz products, Vadara Quartz, Santa Margherita Quartz as well granite and marble services within the commercial builder / developer channel, while building strong commercial relationships with our customers. You will be a brand champion, furthering our growth and market penetration for all of UGM 6 regional locations.Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the commercial development channel (general commercial, multi-family, tract home, hotel, hospitality, healthcare, etc.).
- Work to get UGM products specified through the A&D channels and bid on open commercial projects
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer / sales plans to drive business growth.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Actively identify sales prospects and follow-through to secure new business.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales tools.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and nurture trustful client relationships.
- Manage projects in the pipeline through quality checks and other follow-up while proactively identifying and resolving client concerns and adapt work as required
- Participating in the tender process i.e. design, submission and review
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff. Collaborate effectively with internal team members to accomplish the work required to close commercial projects.
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, blitz and telemarketing events.
- In collaboration with sales operations and logistics, coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Maintain sales and relationship activity within CRM system as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial sales experience; direct industry experience is a plus.
- MS-Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. Must possess a valid state drivers license
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Base Salary + Bonus plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, PTO, 401(k).