Identity And Access Management (Iam) - Full Time - (Top Management Consulting)
Chicago , IL
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Levels:Consultant/ Sr. Consultant - [ Multiple openings ]
NOTE: Developers will be preferred.
- 3 - 8+ years of management consulting or industry experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following - Sailpoint, CyberArk, Okta, Saviynt, Thycotic, ForgeRock, Active Directory, Ping Federate, OIM
- 3 years plus experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Windows Active Directory, Azure AD, Ping Directory (formerly UnboundID) server
- Administration of any LDAP directories, API gateways or directory proxies
- Experience with configuring directory servers, java plugins and replications in multi-master directory environments
- Configuration and administration of Ping Data Governance or any other data governance products
- Configuration of directory schema, password polices, XACML extensions, ACIs and directory plugins
- Configuration of SCIM1.1 or SCIM2.0 protocols for provisioning
- Experience with Ping Data Sync Engine to sync data between multiple diverse directories
- Experience with Ping Data Governance configuration objects such as store adapters, SCIM resource types, Token validation and authorization policies
- Understanding of basic network and infrastructure systems design
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills - ability to communicate complex technical concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting Directory servers and Ping Data Governance
- Hands on experience with integration, troubleshooting, log analysis, break-fix of above mentioned products and services
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Role Base Access Control
- Attribute and Policy based Access Control (ABAC + PBAC)
- Good understanding of Access Management processes Defining Access policies, Configuring headers and access tokens and manage api credentials.
- Working knowledge of Dev OPS tools, usage of directory APIs for scripting and automation of configs for migration and deployment
- Troubleshooting of issues through analysis of logs through SIEM tools such as Splunk or SumoLogic
- Experience integrating in one or more of the following areas:
- Directory solutions (AD, Azure AD, Ping Directory)
- Monitoring solutions (Splunk, Sumo Logic, RSA, others)
- SSO solutions (SiteMinder, Ping Access, Ping Federate, others)
- Remote Role
- Full Time/ Direct hire
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Up to 15% traveling required post COVID
Best in class benefits.