Hybris Ecommerce Consultant - FT Role - (Top Management Consulting)
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Consultant/ Sr. Consultant levels:
- 3-8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Significant Architecture or Development experience with 2-3 full end-to-end Hybris implementations/projects.
- Prior and extensive experience in Java Web Application Development.
- Solid experience with Java, J2EE, and JSP.
- Practical experience using application frameworks like Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and design patterns and their application
- Hybris certification a plus.
- Good knowledge of peripheral tools (issue tracking, source code management, build and testing)
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experiencing designing and implementing global B2B and B2C solutions.
- Ability to lead technical design and implementation services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
Locations: New York, McLean, Charlotte, Chicago, Stamford, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Parsippany, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Detroit, Minneapolis, ... other major metropolitan cities will also be considered.
- Travel M-TH for consulting roles (80-100%)
- Full Time
- Previous Management Consulting experience is highly desired
- Bachelors degree
Best in class benefits.