Philadelphia , PA 19102
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As one of the leading smart home companies, we put our customers first. That is why we are looking for a new electrician who prioritizes service and communication skills. Our electrical team is energetic, talented, and ready to show our clients that we go further than the competition to get the job done right. You should have experience and knowledge in electrical maintenance, circuit creation and troubleshooting, and know how to operate all standard electrical equipment. Experience in smart home product is a plus. If you are excited to implement electrical solutions, apply to join our team of electricians. *This job is an on call position*.
- Install electrical components and always ensure they are working properly and efficiently; perform troubleshooting to identify problems, and then implement repair and replacement solutions to remedy the issue.
- Perform repairs quickly and efficiently on the company's rolling stock.
- Apply reason and logic to solve problems and think through setup instrumentation projects as well as manage complex equipment systems; use judgement to use the correct equipment, materials, or voltage in every situation.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completed electrical internship or equivalent introductory experience
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school
- Hold all relevant electrical licenses
- 1 or 2 years of electrical experience